Best V necks?

Originally Posted by abernja

I think it's funny how just a year ago nobody would be caught dead wearing a v-neck. Fashion trends come and go and come back again I guess.

I been rocking V's for years....

But that's why I don't follow urban trends too hard...they change once a year and all your gear becomes worthless

lol ask everybody with a collection of 300 dollar throwbacks...

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

so Banana Republic the premium ones?
laugh.gif

Basically if you have the body [pause] then any V-neck will look good.

I rock Wal-Mart or Target brands. They fit good, and looks great. But I guess for you skinny dudes, H&M sells slim/fitted V-necks.

Even if you are in pretty good shape, not all v-necks are created equal. I do agree that Target has some pretty good fitting ones.

With that said, I'm still on the search for the perfect v neck tee. I often find that the sleeves on v-necks are usually higher cut and wider thancrewnecks. I like the arms to fit about mid-lower bicep and pretty snug, but I can't find that kind anywhere
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

so Banana Republic the premium ones?
laugh.gif

I prefer RL or Nautica's. If you want a really tight V, then go for Nautica, but if you got somewhat of a chest, go with RL.

Anybody tried Gap v-necks? I almost picked a couple up the other day.

The only V-neck I own is Martin+Osa that I got for my birthday and I don't like the way it fits at all. I tried on some American Apparel ones and they arereal nice, but I like their crewnecks too much to get anything else.

i think the reason why most people don't like how V-Necks fit is because they're not fit. They look much better on people who work out.

Hanes is perfect that first wear...I'm usually a Large(crew) but I go a size down in V-Necks...they shrink a tad bit after the first wash so I get twoquality wears out of them...I'm gonna have to check out american apparel since there's one in my hood...

So far I've tried Axist, Sonoma, and Old Navy. I need to see how the Old Navy ones hold up after you wash them.

Back
Top Bottom