Best Team Jays

Ok Team Jordan's are the Jordan's made for Outdoor and Indoor court aside from the signature line. Mass Production for people on teams and for thosewho want a Jordan but dosent wanna wait or hunt down a pair of the signatures, their lower price too. Ok Team jays get alot of hate because of not beingsignatures but which ones are the best.

I looked at PYS and found a few good ones I liked out of the YEARS of team jays that where on the site.
]

What other good team jays are there

i forget the name of it, but is was mentioned in a thread about a week ago. the shoe was split down the middle and had two colors to it, also came with a bagand some slides...imo the best team shoe released

the half n half
one shoe was one color and the other was the other color
Ijapino, where you at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

the half n half
Ijapino, where you at?
nerd.gif
Yeah the ones that come with the slippers and only lace on one side. I wish I remembered the name...

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

the half n half
Ijapino, where you at?
nerd.gif
Yeah the ones that come with the slippers and only lace on one side. I wish I remembered the name...

The second series Camp 23.

For the record, the J-Madness destroys them all...best Team Jordan ever.

But, I do like many of the ".5" series, especially the 12.5's.

Peace.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

the half n half
Ijapino, where you at?
nerd.gif

The second series Camp 23.

For the record, the J-Madness destroys them all...best Team Jordan ever.

But, I do like many of the ".5" series, especially the 12.5's.

Peace.
Camp%2023%20ABC.jpg
<---- I dont think those were all thatgreat tho.
smokin.gif
IMO

I don't know why no one gives the jumpman vindicate any love, those shoes had a unique look and great performance.

Originally Posted by DrDealgood

I don't know why no one gives the jumpman vindicate any love, those shoes had a unique look and great performance.
probably my favorite team jordan. it's hard to choose tho cause team jays used to be so dope. idk #%$ happened...

i've only owned 2 team jordan shoes, the jumpman pro quick in the white/blue colorway and the camp 23's in white/carolina blue colorway. love both ofthem and will probably the only ones i'll ever own!

aww man i been waitin for this thread 2 pop up. i really wish they would re release these........
3d025aaefd7ab259b1620a779edc9251a069d19.jpg

Jumpman Pro
Jumpman Pro 2
Team Jordan
Team Jordan 2
Jumpman Pro Quick
Jumpman Pro Strong
Jumpman Vindicate
Jordan Lite
Jordan 3%
Camp 23
Team J