Best summer you ever had?

'05- Just finished freshman year of st johns. got a house got down the shore with my boys, was 18, didnt have too many cares/worries/responsibilities.

'08- Graduated st. johns, 1 week later took off with my boy for 6 weeks at the university of hawai'i (weight lifting class lol). came home to NY on thefourth of july and spent the weekend down the shore with my boys. First summer being 21. Once September rolled around, turned 22 and the realization of growingup hit me though. no more college and time to get into the real world, scared the hell out of me.

2005 mos def

1) Was truly happy with the girl i always wanted to be with since the 8th grade.

2) Just going off to college and chillaxin with the homiez

3) Everything was perfect at the time

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

Summer before college started. Just chillin smashing, had no care in the world, mad mad money and just went out every night b4 most of my group split up
pretty much the same story, summer of '03, graduated high school, hella parties, lots of smash, kickin it with the old homies before we wentour seperate ways

- Had much more freedom
- Pulled the most girls
- Excited for college
- Drove to many places
- Went to Socal, Arizona
- Set goals for myself.

summer 2008
me and my whole crew hit rock bottom with chicks and car accidents then spun 180 degrees and things began to fall in place and it was fun non stop

Probably this past summer.

Work at a graphics company and intern work with Married to the Mob... then worked some nights at a bar... finishing up my mixtape... walking around the city n$*+@!%%#%$@*.. smoking at the banks...

then went to Germany and Czech Republic met some amazing people.. got to drink in the streets legally.. did shows with Roxanne Shante, Bahamadia, Stacy Epps,Eternia, Invincible, The Roots, Zion I, Mr Lif n Akrobatik, EMC... chillin with all those heads overseas was
pimp.gif
I really miss Berlin a lot.. the hip hop scene there is like being in NYC in the80s.. really dope graf everywhere, people in cyphers, breakdancing, the parties.. loved it.

this summer was crazy hands down. idk where to start. got the job i wanted..the dude i dreamed of since i was a youngin'...fun overrall...

Back
Top Bottom