Best songs to listen when high?

It's really what you're into, but for more hip-hop %*$ stuff that I've been listening to lately (off the top):

Kid CuDi - Man On The Moon, Hyyerr, My World, Day N Nite.. anything he does pretty much
Wiz Khalifa - Who I Am, Flickin' Ashes, Up.. anything he does also but those two are my highlights
Sonnymoon - Houstatlantavegas, Gills or Wings
Kanye West - Addiction, Street Lights
Lil Wayne - Yes, Magic
Drake - Paris Morton Music
Madvillain - Madvillainy
Anything 40 produces

If you get a chance, check out "Over Here" and "Cloud9" off of my mixtape MAKIN' MOVES. Definitely made for that state of mind.

I'll be back with more contributions..

"Nightmares" at the end of Hell Hath No Fury was excellent after
pimp.gif
. "Diamonds" From Slim Thug. I'm usually driving after I smoke so "Diamonds" in the car is crazy.

"Sleepyhead" & "The Reeling" by Passion Pit, and "My Girls", "Brother Sport", & "Daily Routine" from Animal Collective are all good too if we're not talking strictly hip-hop.

"Nightmares" at the end of Hell Hath No Fury was excellent after
pimp.gif
. "Diamonds" From Slim Thug. I'm usually driving after I smoke so "Diamonds" in the car is crazy.

"Sleepyhead" & "The Reeling" by Passion Pit, and "My Girls", "Brother Sport", & "Daily Routine" from Animal Collective are all good too if we're not talking strictly hip-hop.

Listen to a bunch of cypress hill & what not

Also, i'm listening to Am I High literally right now by NERD[& the rest of In Search of], it's not really about being faded but idk

I'm #%*!#% up right now on a Wednesday for no reason. Actually the reason is cause i wanted to finish the !+!% i had before i re-upped for vegas this upcoming weekend. I feel fantastic though

also, it blows my mind by Snoop

Listen to a bunch of cypress hill & what not

Also, i'm listening to Am I High literally right now by NERD[& the rest of In Search of], it's not really about being faded but idk

I'm #%*!#% up right now on a Wednesday for no reason. Actually the reason is cause i wanted to finish the !+!% i had before i re-upped for vegas this upcoming weekend. I feel fantastic though

also, it blows my mind by Snoop

The Mars Volta first two albums. De-Loused in the Comatorium & Fances The Mute.
Listen to the WHOLE album(s)

Even if you dont mess with rock. These albums are masterpieces, especially
pimp.gif

The Mars Volta first two albums. De-Loused in the Comatorium & Fances The Mute.
Listen to the WHOLE album(s)

Even if you dont mess with rock. These albums are masterpieces, especially
pimp.gif

Currensy- Blown away, Power button, Life under the scope >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And plenty more Spitta after that if I got my ipod/ laptop near me

Currensy- Blown away, Power button, Life under the scope >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And plenty more Spitta after that if I got my ipod/ laptop near me

Back
Top Bottom