Best song in a video game.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If they come to my town, I'd love to see this live.

And yes, Snake Eater's theme is awesome... but IMO the entire MGS soundtrack is great.

If they come to my town, I'd love to see this live.

And yes, Snake Eater's theme is awesome... but IMO the entire MGS soundtrack is great.

I'm sure it's been said, but I wanna say some of the songs on the radio of Grand Theft Auto 3.

I'm sure it's been said, but I wanna say some of the songs on the radio of Grand Theft Auto 3.

For me it's the two Kingdom Hearts themes, the storylines and music get you so damn emotionally invested.
Honorable mentions to the MGS themes and the music from Tales of the Abyss/Symphonia.

For me it's the two Kingdom Hearts themes, the storylines and music get you so damn emotionally invested.
Honorable mentions to the MGS themes and the music from Tales of the Abyss/Symphonia.

The timing when this song played, it brought me into the game, made me feel some kind of way towards it. Even though it's recent it still sticks with me.

The timing when this song played, it brought me into the game, made me feel some kind of way towards it. Even though it's recent it still sticks with me.

Back
Top Bottom