Best Rapper to Make Their Debut in 2000 or Later

-How has nobody even gave Fab a nudge in this convo. He's def been one of the most consistent(as far as success) and relevant rappers this decade. Inaddition u add in the whole mixtape scene and lyrically fab is in that top 3 this decade.

- Or how about jada or styles as far as Single albums go. Jada may have the most classic verses outta anybody since 2000

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Anyone saying Budden is obviously smacked and needs to be smacked.

1a) 50
1b) Kanye
1c) T.I.

Take your pick.

Id put Mood Muzik 2 & 3, Halfway HOuse, Padded Room, and Escape Route against anything this decade.... plus he had pump it up as a huge debut

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:

Jay-Z

Now lock this S_

edit:

My fault...

Ace Hood
laugh.gif

Lil Wyte/killer mike/lil boosie/little brother/chamillionaire/field mob/hell rell/young dro/jim jones/Prodigy(H.N.I.C did come out in 2000
eyes.gif
)/rick ross/papoose/paul wall/fabolous/lupe/consequence/Game/.......................................
pimp.gif

i know most of these catz didnt do like a gazillion sales on they debut albums but still

Now Lock this S_ up...
roll.gif

sorry y'all i listen to everybody
happy.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Kanye is a below average when it comes to rapping, really wish he would just stay behind the boards and @#$@
Wayne's first solo came out in 1999 and he dropped albums with BG before 99.
50 is a good nomination
Clipse is also a nomination, Exclusive Audio Footage never came out so they're included
T.I. has dropped some trash with his last two albums, he's had an incredible career
Lupe can't get my vote after dropping "The Cool" which was the biggest disappointment
Beanie Sigel is another good nomination
Joe Budden is personally my favorite of this decade but he's a nominee because of his Mood Muzik series and has dropped a few albums this decade
Fabolous is nice too but his albums are usually average or below

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

-How has nobody even gave Fab a nudge in this convo. He's def been one of the most consistent(as far as success) and relevant rappers this decade. In addition u add in the whole mixtape scene and lyrically fab is in that top 3 this decade.

- Or how about jada or styles as far as Single albums go. Jada may have the most classic verses outta anybody since 2000

T4oL9c0wZd7vhpyy1wvx19dC_400.png

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:

Jay-Z

Now lock this S_

edit:

My fault...

Ace Hood
laugh.gif

Lil Wyte/killer mike/lil boosie/little brother/chamillionaire/field mob/hell rell/young dro/jim jones/Prodigy(H.N.I.C did come out in 2000
eyes.gif
)/rick ross/papoose/paul wall/fabolous/lupe/consequence/Game/.......................................
pimp.gif

i know most of these catz didnt do like a gazillion sales on they debut albums but still

Now Lock this S_ up...
roll.gif

sorry y'all i listen to everybody
happy.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

um......last time i checked Wayne didnt debut this decade....just something to think about....

we talkin bout the post hotboy wayne...thats 2 totally diff styles...

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

um......last time i checked Wayne didnt debut this decade....just something to think about....

we talkin bout the post hotboy wayne...thats 2 totally diff styles...

nah that dont count alot of rappers change styles

lil wayne mad this decade trash along with drake.

TI , Kanye end of story no one else is even close

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at everyone saying Kanye. You fools don't know what a rapper is. Kanye isnot a good rapper. He has mediocre rhymes over some sick +$* production.

My answers to the thread question: Fab and T.I.

Back
Top Bottom