Best Producer on the mic...

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Lil Jon for his contribution on Gangsta Grillz mixtapes

/thread

[kel] awwwwwwwww, here goes [/kel]

are you really sayin out of all the well known producers in the world that rap, this *!*%! lil jon , LIL "okaaaaaaaaay" JON, is the best produceron the mic because he says "gangsta grizzils" on dj drama's mixtapes? i give up. this must be e-punk'd

Originally Posted by Liban906

/thread

are you really sayin out of all the well known producers in the world that rap, this *!*%! lil jon , LIL "okaaaaaaaaay" JON, is the best producer on the mic because he says "gangsta grizzils" on dj drama's mixtapes? i give up. this must be e-punk'd

If im not mistaken you failed to recognize sarcasm.
smh.gif

many artists out there have done there share of producing similar to em,,,,,,,,,,,, but i wouldnt consider them fultime producers/rappers like pete rock etcetc.

on that note,,,,,,,,,,,,, kanye for me.
i even think his mic skills are slept on,,, hes a pretty clever lyracists and better then A LOTTT of full time artists.

many artists out there have done there share of producing similar to em,,,,,,,,,,,, but i wouldnt consider them fultime producers/rappers like pete rock etcetc.

on that note,,,,,,,,,,,,, kanye for me.
i even think his mic skills are slept on,,, hes a pretty clever lyracists and better then A LOTTT of full time artists.

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

/thread

are you really sayin out of all the well known producers in the world that rap, this *!*%! lil jon , LIL "okaaaaaaaaay" JON, is the best producer on the mic because he says "gangsta grizzils" on dj drama's mixtapes? i give up. this must be e-punk'd

smh.gif

no, thats trillipino. his favorite rappers are soulja boy and lil boosie. theres no sarcasm there

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

/thread

smh.gif

that *%!! duke said ain't sarcasm fam
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom