Originally Posted by Dynamics82

4d76bd2e69a46.image.jpg

i gotta try these

too many people have been hyping them

but i will feel like a #!@* eating them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man!  That's exactly how I was thinking before I tried em.  They're legit, though.

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

4d76bd2e69a46.image.jpg

i gotta try these

too many people have been hyping them

but i will feel like a #!@* eating them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man!  That's exactly how I was thinking before I tried em.  They're legit, though.

Originally Posted by jus4lafs

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

eek.gif
nerd.gif
That sounds awesome....the fritos bbq flavor twist are crack too
pimp.gif

Had these chips from big lots and every bbq chip had so much flavor on it , I can't remember the name
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 yooooo i need those sun chips!!!

They are sooooooooooooooooooo good.... if anyone knows where/if they still have them please advise ASAP! I need them in my life
embarassed.gif

wth...I thought the blackjack peppercorn sunchips were rare...
THE HUNT BEGINS!!!!!

Originally Posted by jus4lafs

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

eek.gif
nerd.gif
That sounds awesome....the fritos bbq flavor twist are crack too
pimp.gif

Had these chips from big lots and every bbq chip had so much flavor on it , I can't remember the name
30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 yooooo i need those sun chips!!!

They are sooooooooooooooooooo good.... if anyone knows where/if they still have them please advise ASAP! I need them in my life
embarassed.gif

wth...I thought the blackjack peppercorn sunchips were rare...
THE HUNT BEGINS!!!!!

Lately Ive been havin Tostitos with jalepeno, so good. And anything by kettle chips

Lately Ive been havin Tostitos with jalepeno, so good. And anything by kettle chips

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

stopped at a gas station in a town called sarnia on the way back home from canada today, and picked these bad boy's up

smokin.gif

WHAT?!?!  someone point me to where i can get these ..

Try the grocery store
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 ive looked in all the stores in my immediate area an still have yet to find these bad boys..

but while on my hunt ive found these jennys caramel popcorn 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

stopped at a gas station in a town called sarnia on the way back home from canada today, and picked these bad boy's up

smokin.gif

WHAT?!?!  someone point me to where i can get these ..

Try the grocery store
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
 ive looked in all the stores in my immediate area an still have yet to find these bad boys..

but while on my hunt ive found these jennys caramel popcorn 
pimp.gif

Alright, so based off the thread I went and tried these,

x2_5498169

Ruffles: Not bad, taste just like it says, but got tired of them rather quickly. To me I tasted BBQ in them and I'm not a fan of BBQ. Grade: B

Kettle: Pretty good, taste like a lil like Sharp Cheese, I though New York Cheese would be a lil stronger. The after taste left a lot to be desired though. Grade C+

Alright, so based off the thread I went and tried these,

x2_5498169

Ruffles: Not bad, taste just like it says, but got tired of them rather quickly. To me I tasted BBQ in them and I'm not a fan of BBQ. Grade: B

Kettle: Pretty good, taste like a lil like Sharp Cheese, I though New York Cheese would be a lil stronger. The after taste left a lot to be desired though. Grade C+

yeah the C+/b grade is about correct but in my defense they changed the recipe and thickness of the chips ....they went commercial
grin.gif
laugh.gif

yeah the C+/b grade is about correct but in my defense they changed the recipe and thickness of the chips ....they went commercial
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom