pimp.gif

Doritos-1st-2nd-and-3rd-Degree-Burn-Tortilla-Chips-1024x530.jpg

One of the few legit hot chips,had me drinking 3 glasses of water per bag 
laugh.gif
. All 3 flavors were amazing.

cheddar-horseradish-chips.png

These are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Will really open up your sinuses, too. :lol:

taco-bell-tortilla-chips-1.jpg

Taco Bell has just introduced their own brand of chip in the flavors of their sauces, which are sure to be in direct competition with Doritos.

Starting in May, grocery stores and convenience stores all over will witness, firsthand, the battle of the Mexican-inspired, spicy tortilla chip. The familiar Taco Bell sauce flavors — Mild (including hints of three chili peppers and cumin) and Fire (with jalapeño, chili peppers and paprika) — and a “Classic” tortilla chip that looks and tastes more like something one would use to dip in salsa, simply salted and crispy, will be hitting shelves across the nation.

Review
"For a company that works closely with Doritos, these are decidedly un-Doritos-like. First of all, they have a little more bite and a little more crunch to them. More like Paquis chips. In fact, the way the flavor is dusted is similar to Paquis too, so much so that I did some googling to see if they were the same producers. The chips do taste like Taco Bell salsas, which is nice. They aren’t worth losing your mind over in a bag, but will my next nacho supreme be made with them? Hell yes"

taco-bell-tortilla-chips-1.jpg

Taco Bell has just introduced their own brand of chip in the flavors of their sauces, which are sure to be in direct competition with Doritos.

Starting in May, grocery stores and convenience stores all over will witness, firsthand, the battle of the Mexican-inspired, spicy tortilla chip. The familiar Taco Bell sauce flavors — Mild (including hints of three chili peppers and cumin) and Fire (with jalapeño, chili peppers and paprika) — and a “Classic” tortilla chip that looks and tastes more like something one would use to dip in salsa, simply salted and crispy, will be hitting shelves across the nation.

Review
"For a company that works closely with Doritos, these are decidedly un-Doritos-like. First of all, they have a little more bite and a little more crunch to them. More like Paquis chips. In fact, the way the flavor is dusted is similar to Paquis too, so much so that I did some googling to see if they were the same producers. The chips do taste like Taco Bell salsas, which is nice. They aren’t worth losing your mind over in a bag, but will my next nacho supreme be made with them? Hell yes"
I remember Chi-Chi's tried this
Kettle-Brand-Potato-Chips.jpg

Salt n vinegar is good but it can't be weak.
Gotta have a strong vinegar taste for me

Back
Top Bottom