best places to go for black friday?

new to black friday shopping and any secrets or tips i should know???? I need new shoes, jeans, TV, shirts, and Roller skates. Maybe something for my mom too.

just dont go to circuit city... ill b working there that thursday, friday and that saturday so yea were pretty much gonna be sleep in the store.
but i would say outlet stores will have the best deals but also the longest lines

Shoes-Nike Outlet
TV-Wal Mart
Shirts-Wal Mart
Roller skates-Wal Mart

Tips:
1) Get there dumb early, like 2 AM
2) Bring a weapon(knife)..Shoppers be ODing
3) Wear Timberland Boots just incase theres a stampede, you can participate efficiently
4) Plan your route out..list up what u trynna get (it will be crowded as hell)

Only place that I can think of that carry all those items is Walmart.

I hate black Friday's - Just the entire shopping frenzy and all them people making a line to spend money and rushing/running/shoving/pushing/cursing/etc ..For Items that they normally would of have found for them same price if they would of have done some research!

Hell, I have seem items marked up so they would appear if they gave you a discount when in reality you was paying the same price!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At the Timb boots

thanks good all i need is a camera this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

i think champs has some good stuff as well as footlocker....but when you say shoes...your not gunna find jordans or nike SB's for cheap...its the pumas andaddidias....

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Shoes-Nike Outlet
TV-Wal Mart
Shirts-Wal Mart
Roller skates-Wal Mart

Tips:
1) Get there dumb early, like 2 AM
2) Bring a weapon(knife)..Shoppers be ODing
3) Wear Timberland Boots just incase theres a stampede, you can participate efficiently
4) Plan your route out..list up what u trynna get (it will be crowded as hell)

what about the smaller chain stores like lounge in soho, uhh H&M, levis, lol

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Damn, isn't it kinda early to be planning for Black Friday?

... it will be here before you know it
honestly November goes by so quick!

Black Friday is overrated for clothes and that kind of stuff. They give us all there old stuff. The lines, dealing with stupid people, waiting for hella longetc..

Only thing worth it is the electronics. LCD's, cameras etc... all go down a good chunk. IF your one of the first people there.

Fry's Electronics has waaaay better deals than Best Buys
Spoiler [+]
I work at Best Buy

Last year I went to bestbuy at 6am and i couldn't even pull up in the parking lot it was so damn crowded
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom