Best Pizza In San Francisco?

If you don't mind heading out to berkeley gioia pizzeria is the best New York style pizza in the entire bay area.

I need to try Blondies pizza

my fav is Toto's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I heard North Beach Pizza was good. But I just moved back over here so I need so directions to a good pizza restaurant also.

it is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I heard North Beach Pizza was good. But I just moved back over here so I need so directions to a good pizza restaurant also.

it is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Not SF but if anyone is in Berkeley, you HAVE to have Cheeseboard Pizza. Some of the best pizza I have ever had, and it's good everyday. They do one kind of pizza per day, no meat at that. But trust me when I say that you will not miss it at all.

And if anyone likes deep dish, I suggest Zachary's in Berkeley (2 locations). Really good pizza right there as well

Arizmendi (SF & Oakland) > Cheeseboard.  They do the one kind of pizza per day thing too. 

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Not SF but if anyone is in Berkeley, you HAVE to have Cheeseboard Pizza. Some of the best pizza I have ever had, and it's good everyday. They do one kind of pizza per day, no meat at that. But trust me when I say that you will not miss it at all.

And if anyone likes deep dish, I suggest Zachary's in Berkeley (2 locations). Really good pizza right there as well

Arizmendi (SF & Oakland) > Cheeseboard.  They do the one kind of pizza per day thing too. 

Back
Top Bottom