Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. ITS A NEW START

Long Live NT.

I believe the trick to being successful is not holding back in the beginning and getting an early lead.

For instance, use all the e-bars, Nutrishakes, crystals, etc., that you have and just train and level up. At this point in the game, the items hold smallmarket value so they might as well be used. Don't hold on to your stuff in order to profit later when prices go up. Just train now.

I, however, don't have the time to do all that training and leveling. Maybe one of these days...

honestly, dont use all your ebars, shakes and crystals...save them for when you are a higher lvl...you dont really need them to train at the moment

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

honestly, dont use all your ebars, shakes and crystals...save them for when you are a higher lvl...you dont really need them to train at the moment

I'm just saying though...Everyone's scrambling right now...

If you sell all your stuff and reach level 30, let's say, you can get better crimes, better training, etc., which all leads to more money in the future. Ithink a level 10 with no items is in a better position than a level 1 with a bunch of e-bars and what not.

It's my theory. Maybe it's right, maybe it's wrong...

Bye bye Taxi jr.
smh.gif

Sounds like this game will have me fail outta school. I aint checkin it out. Will consume WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of my time. I'm heavilyintrigued in it though
nerd.gif

I just signed up. I pretty much gave up on the old one a year ago, but I'm trying it again.

Anyone else still keeping _NT at the end of their names?

And how do I find my referral link?

NOOOOOOOOOOO.... Must resist. Seriously, I can't memorize 100 ID's again.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

hmmm..a new one?

difference between past and present?
nothing really just a new start it was alot of cheatin in the last one
laugh.gif

I had no part in that cheating!

lol, wink wink

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

NOOOOOOOOOOO.... Must resist. Seriously, I can't memorize 100 ID's again.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

hmmm..a new one?

difference between past and present?
nothing really just a new start it was alot of cheatin in the last one
laugh.gif

I had no part in that cheating!

lol, wink wink
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

The past and present servers are under attack right now. I'm reading the lpc forums, and people got their safe deposits hacked and gangs were deleted. Hopeits back up soon.

^ Game is down at the moment. Some people hacked into it and cause some problems. It should all be sorted out and fixed very soon.

Back
Top Bottom