Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

[table][tr][td]November 26 2007, 5:36:08 pm[/td] [td]IrishmanMP hacked your Bank One account and stole $63,481![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 26 2007, 5:32:07 pm[/td] [td]IrishmanMP hacked your Bank One account and stole $79,308![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 26 2007, 5:31:56 pm[/td] [td]IrishmanMP hacked your Bank One account and stole $40,460![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
MAN SOMEBODY TAKE THIS FOOL OUT AND LET HIM KNO WHY

I'm selling about 600-700 crystals for 20k each if someone wants to buy. I really want a penthouse =[ and i need about 15mil

btw if you think i'm doing the wrong thing please tell me. It's just I want to raise my stats up arleady... I'm getting impatient and I'm sickof being weak.

I'll buy them

Is there a gym in Vegas? I rarely see DEONLYDON leave Vegas and I know he has been training a lot.

Whoa that person was like 100 when I saw him 2 days ago..

Anyway i'm so scared to get my money out to buy my penthouse. I don't wanna get mugged.

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

Whoa that person was like 100 when I saw him 2 days ago..

Anyway i'm so scared to get my money out to buy my penthouse. I don't wanna get mugged.

just whip it out (nh). have the realestate office already open in another tab/window, if you do it fast enough you should be safe

Back
Top Bottom