Best New Artist of 2010..Goes to VADO

^ Alley Boy

Never heard anything from Vado and I'm from NY. :shrug:

Most of what I listen to comes out of Atlanta or the Bay. Atleast that's how it's been for the past year.

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

you must live in long island
laugh.gif

they play vado ALL da time on da radio.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Nope, Queens. I couldn't tell you the last time I listened to the radio. I've probably heard him, but I wouldn't know it if I did.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Nope, Queens. I couldn't tell you the last time I listened to the radio. I've probably heard him, but I wouldn't know it if I did.

Big KRIT>>>>>Vado

and I'm not being sarcastic or anything.

I really spent the whole 2010 trying to like Vado. Couldn't do it. Yes, he can rap. Yes, he has what would be considered "swag". But he's missing something. He just doesn't seem like he should be a celebrity. He's not bringing anything NEW to the scene, just more of that early 2000's flow with some new clothes.

Big KRIT>>>>>Vado

and I'm not being sarcastic or anything.

I really spent the whole 2010 trying to like Vado. Couldn't do it. Yes, he can rap. Yes, he has what would be considered "swag". But he's missing something. He just doesn't seem like he should be a celebrity. He's not bringing anything NEW to the scene, just more of that early 2000's flow with some new clothes.

vado already rappin wit kanye on da xmas song........

NT loves to downplay cats from NY doin it
laugh.gif
, like he don't got all da kiddies runnin around in rugby yellin slime left and right.

vado already rappin wit kanye on da xmas song........

NT loves to downplay cats from NY doin it
laugh.gif
, like he don't got all da kiddies runnin around in rugby yellin slime left and right.

Originally Posted by fly1587

I alot of Artist Came Out This Year But The Best Goes To VADO...Sliiimmmeeee
Boss of all Bosses 2, 2.5, SlimeFlu Are all Classics
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 okay let's create a new word to take the place of Classic's original meaning. because people are throwin it around like crazy these days. 

Originally Posted by fly1587

I alot of Artist Came Out This Year But The Best Goes To VADO...Sliiimmmeeee
Boss of all Bosses 2, 2.5, SlimeFlu Are all Classics
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
 okay let's create a new word to take the place of Classic's original meaning. because people are throwin it around like crazy these days. 

Back
Top Bottom