pimp.gif

I alot of Artist Came Out This Year But The Best Goes To VADO...Sliiimmmeeee
Boss of all Bosses 2, 2.5, SlimeFlu Are all Classics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fly1587

pimp.gif

they are good.. the term classic is thrown around too much on NT.. they arent classics...

Originally Posted by fly1587

pimp.gif

they are good.. the term classic is thrown around too much on NT.. they arent classics...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

for da record....wiz was a rookie LAST year...

so THIS year its vado
pimp.gif

Wiz first album "Show and Prove" was like 06 I think, then all the mixtapes since then and "Say Yeah" getting some buzz in 08. I wouldn't call 09 a rookie year for him
"Slime Flu" was not what it should have been, very disappointed. Not even close to his mixtapes with Cam

Originally Posted by ninjahood

for da record....wiz was a rookie LAST year...

so THIS year its vado
pimp.gif

Wiz first album "Show and Prove" was like 06 I think, then all the mixtapes since then and "Say Yeah" getting some buzz in 08. I wouldn't call 09 a rookie year for him
"Slime Flu" was not what it should have been, very disappointed. Not even close to his mixtapes with Cam

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Futuristic

alleyboy1.jpg

pimp.gif

But no...
I hope he been grinding doin shows and gettin caked out down south, I've heard nothing from dude most of the year being out west.

Kinda funny how he's done the exact opposite of just about every other southern artist to make a name for themselves lately by not over saturating the market.
If he drops Purgatory in January he'll be straight but hopefully he doesn't wait too long.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom