BEST NETFLIX SHOW AT THE MOMENT..

House of Cards is great. Kevin Spacey with a silver screen role is marvelous. Great political drama.

Always Sunny for some quick laughs.

Parenthood is actually pretty good if you're into that suburban, middle-class lifestyle family drama-dy.

BBC's Sherlock. Money.

OITNB for some Weeds-type comedy [same "Creator", whatever that means].

That pretty much encompasses all of the moods you might be in.

House of Cards
Sons of Anarchy
Mad Men
Dexter

Some of these shows though netflix is way behind.

I ran through the first 2 seasons of Luther this week and couldn't believe I only had 4 episodes left, EVER. 
frown.gif
 Planning on spacing out the last season for my sunday night red wine sessions.

I don't necessarily think it's fit for the big screen, either. Very sad but I credit the creator for ending it when he wanted to because he felt his vision for the show had run its course. If this were an American show you know they'd milk it for another 4 seasons at least..

Orange and House of Cards are piff.

I pop in Orange when a brezzy comes through and they are hooked.

I hope people that said Scandal sit down to pee.

Dexter
House of Cards
Breaking Bad
Luther
Friday Night Lights
Sons Of Anarchy

Last edited:
Lol at the scandal slander. Its actually a really good show.

Maybe I should give orange and house of cards a second try. I couldnt finish either.

But on netflix I caught Weeds, BB, caught up on Sons of anarchy and im about to peep dexter.

But i usually catch films or documentaries.

Scandal would be way better if the romance between Olivia and the President wasnt so over done. so annoying to see them cuffing one ep and not the next :smh:

That's how they rope in the female viewers. I hate that aspect of the show as well.

In this season i really hate it. In the first 2 seasons i didnt really mind it but now i feel like theyre forcing the scenes between them in every episode. Especially since their scenes always use the same music.

Damn that's it? really...

Guess I'll have to check out house of cards.. and possibly SOA. Couldn't get thru the first 10 mins of orange and I'm not gonna watch scandal lol

Orange-Black... very good.

I watched some Scandal... found the whole conspiracy to be interesting... but too much romance mixed in-between.  Dropped it after 1 season. 

Thought about picking-up House Of Cards... haven't decided though.  With TWD finished till Feb and Homeland about to end, I might give it a shot. 

I'm almost halfway through breaking bad and I was floored by what I just witnessed (Walter watched the girl choke on her vomit.) Damn. Son turned into a hard *** for real. No telling what's next. I'm trying to watch three episodes a day. Some episodes are painfully slow, like when the rv broke down in the desert.

Damn that's it? really...

Guess I'll have to check out house of cards.. and possibly SOA. Couldn't get thru the first 10 mins of orange and I'm not gonna watch scandal lol
soa is not worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom