Best Jordan Release of 2010!

AJKO's were 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Any "True" Air Jordan fan would vote on a shoe that has only been retroed the first time this year...why would Cool Grey XI's beat out stuff like Charcoal IX's or even the Infrared Pack, Charcoals aint been seen in like 17 years...c'mon fellas.
Well I consider myself a 'true' Air Jordan fan, and I am not that fond of the Charcoal IX's, the CG IXs hold a higher place for me (as they were my first 'official' Jordan pickup).   As for the topic, Cool Grey XIs...followed by the Flints.  Like this cat told me the other day, "If you ain't pick up the XIs or the French Blues this year, you ain't doin NOTHIN!"  lol

Wow...

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Any "True" Air Jordan fan would vote on a shoe that has only been retroed the first time this year...why would Cool Grey XI's beat out stuff like Charcoal IX's or even the Infrared Pack, Charcoals aint been seen in like 17 years...c'mon fellas.
Well I consider myself a 'true' Air Jordan fan, and I am not that fond of the Charcoal IX's, the CG IXs hold a higher place for me (as they were my first 'official' Jordan pickup).   As for the topic, Cool Grey XIs...followed by the Flints.  Like this cat told me the other day, "If you ain't pick up the XIs or the French Blues this year, you ain't doin NOTHIN!"  lol

Wow...

Showin' some love for the Flint XIIIs. Damn, they're the most photogenic J's I've seen all year. AND they look good on your feet too.
pimp.gif

Showin' some love for the Flint XIIIs. Damn, they're the most photogenic J's I've seen all year. AND they look good on your feet too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom