Best job you ever had?

Mine had to be at FinishLine @ Shannon Mall(GA). Even thought the mall was dead as hell, Finish Line was jumpin. The music/staff/enviorment all made it funas hell, but the pay was no good. Second would have to be Circuit City at the Camp Creek Marketplace.. If you're in GA, you owe it to yourself to visitand see what kind of women are in Camp Creek. I promise you wont be disappointed.

I worked at Finish Line for two years and it was cool until my manager resigned because he and an assistant manager stole 170 pairs of shoes in 5 months. Thenew guy that came in was a first class D-bag and made it hell so I quit.

My favorite job was probably working in receiving at Sears. There was no manager back there and no one ever came to check on us so all we did was unload thetruck, put the stuff in the right place in the warehouse, then sit around and BS or use the workout equipment.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I worked at Finish Line for two years and it was cool until my manager resigned because he and an assistant manager stole 170 pairs of shoes in 5 months. The new guy that came in was a first class D-bag and made it hell so I quit.

My favorite job was probably working in receiving at Sears. There was no manager back there and no one ever came to check on us so all we did was unload the truck, put the stuff in the right place in the warehouse, then sit around and BS or use the workout equipment.

- Tical.
eek.gif
eek.gif

How much worth of stolen goods? heat?

mine had to be my neighborhood deli,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

laugh.gif
shannon mall that place stays dead

laugh.gif
word. So you can imagine... We barely did anything but sit around and crack jokes all day. Our manager ended up being promoted to some type ofcorporate position, we got a new manager, and it was all down hill from there. Sports Profile dudes used to be coo with the hookups and +%!# too
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

laugh.gif
shannon mall that place stays dead

laugh.gif
word. So you can imagine... We barely did anything but sit around and crack jokes all day. Our manager ended up being promoted to some type of corporate position, we got a new manager, and it was all down hill from there. Sports Profile dudes used to be coo with the hookups and +%!# too
glasses.gif
Yep.. Tax free and everything.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Originally Posted by T i c a l

I worked at Finish Line for two years and it was cool until my manager resigned because he and an assistant manager stole 170 pairs of shoes in 5 months. The new guy that came in was a first class D-bag and made it hell so I quit.

My favorite job was probably working in receiving at Sears. There was no manager back there and no one ever came to check on us so all we did was unload the truck, put the stuff in the right place in the warehouse, then sit around and BS or use the workout equipment.

- Tical.
eek.gif
eek.gif

How much worth of stolen goods? heat?
I'm not sure. The district manager came and questioned every employee one on one but I honestly knew nothing about it even though I waspretty good friends with both of them. The DM pulled me in there and said, "So, do you know anything about the 170 pairs of shoes that have gone missingsince inventory?" and I almost started laughing in his face. Neither of them were ever charged with anything though.

- Tical.

quizno's for the first 3 months back when i was in hs. surprisingly, all my co-workers happened to be hot girls. idk how that happens. we'd justflirt/mess around the whole time.

then slowly the hot girls were replaced with immigrantes and i had to dip.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

quizno's for the first 3 months back when i was in hs. surprisingly, all my co-workers happened to be hot girls. idk how that happens. we'd just flirt/mess around the whole time.

Hit any?

Jumpstart program, pre-school teacher.....taught 3-5 year olds literary and social skills. I miss my babies
tired.gif

the job i'm at now..caterpillar..get paid good money and dont really do too much hard work

No better job than my current. Managing a computer lab where all I do most of the time is surf the net
pimp.gif

This past summer I worked at a small graphics company that also presses mixtapes.. My boss also owns an entertainment company managing and booking artists anddoing parties.. I also interned w/ Married to the Mob.. def a great summer
pimp.gif
Can't deal with this regular mall job steez.. countin down the days til I head back east

My current job I guess. The pay is terrible but I get an hour lunch, im around college girls all day, I see my manager only a few times a month and its veryeasy
grin.gif
smh.gif

I need a new job

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

quizno's for the first 3 months back when i was in hs. surprisingly, all my co-workers happened to be hot girls. idk how that happens. we'd just flirt/mess around the whole time.

Hit any?
nah. i didn't know how to close deals back in my h.s. days. i'm gunna randomly attempt to get at one on aim during the month we get offfor christmas though since she lives one town over. if she dont want any business with me, its whatever though. if she does then its a good thing. either way ireally cant lose.

edit: and my current job is NOT what i expected it to be. I work at a womens boutique store in quite possibly a top 10 sexiest mall in america. i expected hotgirls who go to one of the local colleges and milfs to work there. damn was i wrong.

Summer job for the city as a "Recreation Leader" (
laugh.gif
) Basicallypaying me 2 chill out and play ball in a park for 5 hrs a day.
pimp.gif

The holiday inn (current job) i clock in turn my radio on and put a room in out of order to go sit in and watch tv and only come out when they need me forsomething. It doesnt hurt to have a room there for whenever i need it either and good looking broads stay coming through there.

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

The holiday inn (current job) i clock in turn my radio on and put a room in out of order to go sit in and watch tv and only come out when they need me for something. It doesnt hurt to have a room there for whenever i need it either and good looking broads stay coming through there.
nerd.gif

more info on the job.

qualifications, pay, job title. son...I really need a job that i find interesting and this sounds perfect
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom