Best iPhone 4 case vol. I'm finally upgrading

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Khalfani

I use an Otter Box case for my iPhone 4...as far as protection goes, it's the best case you can have...
thats just unfortunate, looks nasty

I dont get how people decide to put a cheap cover on such a beautiful design, mines stay naked 24-7, not a single scratch yet
Some people actually need these cases are various reasons.  I'm picking up a blue myself today.  I'm prone to dropping my phone plus I have 4 children who likes to play with my phone between the ages of 9 & 6 months so that's another reason.  The i4 is very small and it is slippery as well.  I prefer heft when using a phone & OB provides this.  Not everyone wants to show off nor cares about the phone itself as long as it does what it does.  The iPhone is about as common as a cold these days so I don't understsand why people want to show it off as if it's something new
tired.gif

I use an Otter Box case for my iPhone 4...as far as protection goes, it's the best case you can have...

I dont get how people decide to put a cheap cover on such a beautiful design, mines stay naked 24-7, not a single scratch yet
Some people actually need these cases are various reasons.  I'm picking up a blue myself today.  I'm prone to dropping my phone plus I have 4 children who likes to play with my phone between the ages of 9 & 6 months so that's another reason.  The i4 is very small and it is slippery as well.  I prefer heft when using a phone & OB provides this.  Not everyone wants to show off nor cares about the phone itself as long as it does what it does.  The iPhone is about as common as a cold these days so I don't understsand why people want to show it off as if it's something new
tired.gif

vapor case w/my iphone 4 
pimp.gif

2yjxxcn.jpg

15wj5tj.jpg

2reodjb.jpg

If anyone in interested in a black/blood red case...PM me.  

91awic.jpg

6f1anm.jpg

vapor case w/my iphone 4 
pimp.gif

2yjxxcn.jpg

15wj5tj.jpg

2reodjb.jpg

If anyone in interested in a black/blood red case...PM me.  

91awic.jpg

6f1anm.jpg

this is my 3rd iPhone 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. last 2 had on some pretty decent "protective" cases a Griffin silicone one and some random iNcase pop-on case.. both did not help..
so i said F it, i'll go naked. 

this is my 3rd iPhone 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.. last 2 had on some pretty decent "protective" cases a Griffin silicone one and some random iNcase pop-on case.. both did not help..
so i said F it, i'll go naked. 

4679964757_601a326ccd_z.jpg

◢◣

Photo license:
spaceout.gif
All Rights Reserved
For the Earthy types...a bamboo iPhone case from Grove.

4679964757_601a326ccd_z.jpg

◢◣

Photo license:
spaceout.gif
All Rights Reserved
For the Earthy types...a bamboo iPhone case from Grove.

The best case is NO case, never understood this. The IP4 is beautifully designed how can you cover it? You know your going to buy the next iPhone anyway. Don't be clumsy and you should be fine , had mine since launch not absinthe scratch. Just put screen protectors on it and boom your ready to go

The best case is NO case, never understood this. The IP4 is beautifully designed how can you cover it? You know your going to buy the next iPhone anyway. Don't be clumsy and you should be fine , had mine since launch not absinthe scratch. Just put screen protectors on it and boom your ready to go

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

tired.gif

The fact you purchased a APPLE product negates everything you just said
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

I don't like using cases because I want people to know I have an iPhone. Plus, it looks much better without a case. I try my best not to drop it.
laugh.gif

I don't like using cases because I want people to know I have an iPhone. Plus, it looks much better without a case. I try my best not to drop it.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
So everyone buys the phone simply because APPLE made it right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom