Best iPhone 4 case vol. I'm finally upgrading

I still like my Griffen Reveal. I even took it out my old one and put it in my new one with the graphite back and it was protected really well.

Too bad the Vapor case has Vapor written over it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I have 3 cases, but honestly I prefer the bumper over all.
Same here.  It's simple and gets the job done.  Vapor can be purchased through Elements website and they're pretty pricey starting @ $80 I believe.  The Slider has been said to scratch up some phones due.  The Incase Slider has been reported to scratch up some phones as well.  I love the Speck Candyshell, but the rubber on the front of the case flakes like an eraser though.  Also, look in to the Pixelskin HD by Speck which is pretty decent as well.  Good luck on the choice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I have 3 cases, but honestly I prefer the bumper over all.
Same here.  It's simple and gets the job done.  Vapor can be purchased through Elements website and they're pretty pricey starting @ $80 I believe.  The Slider has been said to scratch up some phones due.  The Incase Slider has been reported to scratch up some phones as well.  I love the Speck Candyshell, but the rubber on the front of the case flakes like an eraser though.  Also, look in to the Pixelskin HD by Speck which is pretty decent as well.  Good luck on the choice
pimp.gif

umm *knock on wood* don't really drop my phone so i got a case off ebay $2.. it protects good against stratches, small falls.. plus i got screen protector front and back.. front one is a lil eh tho

umm *knock on wood* don't really drop my phone so i got a case off ebay $2.. it protects good against stratches, small falls.. plus i got screen protector front and back.. front one is a lil eh tho

IMO The Incase slider is the best. I've dropped my phone a handful of times and the case takes all the damage ( my case has some cracks on the corners, phone is 100%). I do have a Zaggs invisible shield on both sides as well so i dont really worry about stuff going inbetween the case and the phone to scratch it up.
smokin.gif

IMO The Incase slider is the best. I've dropped my phone a handful of times and the case takes all the damage ( my case has some cracks on the corners, phone is 100%). I do have a Zaggs invisible shield on both sides as well so i dont really worry about stuff going inbetween the case and the phone to scratch it up.
smokin.gif

I use an Otter Box case for my iPhone 4...as far as protection goes, it's the best case you can have...

I use an Otter Box case for my iPhone 4...as far as protection goes, it's the best case you can have...

Originally Posted by Khalfani

thats just unfortunate, looks nasty

I dont get how people decide to put a cheap cover on such a beautiful design, mines stay naked 24-7, not a single scratch yet

Originally Posted by Khalfani

thats just unfortunate, looks nasty

I dont get how people decide to put a cheap cover on such a beautiful design, mines stay naked 24-7, not a single scratch yet

i sell iphone 4 cases on ebay and id say the best one has to be either anything speck or griffin and the apple bumper (for the around 20$ prices)

i sell iphone 4 cases on ebay and id say the best one has to be either anything speck or griffin and the apple bumper (for the around 20$ prices)

Back
Top Bottom