Best Headphones for $100 or Under. vol: Not Beats

hey, im gonna be buying somebody some noise cancelling headphones for christmas and was wondering what you guys would recommend as the best pair for under $100. I'd like them to be around the ear and something legit. They mostly listen to rap/techno/house/reggae type of stuff if that matters. I've heard good things about sennheiser and AKG buy im not sure which models to go with.

also, if its like $10 or $20 over, its cool. thanks in advance

hey, im gonna be buying somebody some noise cancelling headphones for christmas and was wondering what you guys would recommend as the best pair for under $100. I'd like them to be around the ear and something legit. They mostly listen to rap/techno/house/reggae type of stuff if that matters. I've heard good things about sennheiser and AKG buy im not sure which models to go with.

also, if its like $10 or $20 over, its cool. thanks in advance

you mention noise cancelling. are these gonna be used with something like an ipod on the bus? or is this more for private use at home? headfi is a great site for headphone info. the amount of info is kind of overwhelming at first, but for ~$100, there are a number of headphones that stand out.

a solid pair of portable headphones that are easily found on ebay for around $100 are the ATH-M50's.

you mention noise cancelling. are these gonna be used with something like an ipod on the bus? or is this more for private use at home? headfi is a great site for headphone info. the amount of info is kind of overwhelming at first, but for ~$100, there are a number of headphones that stand out.

a solid pair of portable headphones that are easily found on ebay for around $100 are the ATH-M50's.

Originally Posted by jookz

yeah i was thinking the ATH-M50s. What are the pros and cons of them? They look good but I'd liek to see the negs weighed out.

and the noise cancelling will be used with some type of portable device like the bus or walking to class or whatever. thanks for your help so far.

Originally Posted by jookz

yeah i was thinking the ATH-M50s. What are the pros and cons of them? They look good but I'd liek to see the negs weighed out.

and the noise cancelling will be used with some type of portable device like the bus or walking to class or whatever. thanks for your help so far.

ive heard good things about the audio technica m50. you might also want to check out the sony mdr v-6, great headphones as well, maybe found for a little bit cheaper. i have them and am very satisfied with the sound. also seem to be the standard of good headphones being used in many professional studios, since ive got them ive noticed many wearing them in youtube videos haha just my 2 cents

ive heard good things about the audio technica m50. you might also want to check out the sony mdr v-6, great headphones as well, maybe found for a little bit cheaper. i have them and am very satisfied with the sound. also seem to be the standard of good headphones being used in many professional studios, since ive got them ive noticed many wearing them in youtube videos haha just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom