Best Funeral Ever on TLC is the new American minstrel show

I can say my church does not have paid people within the church to "catch the holy ghost" and start dancing in the aisles or anything.
Yeah, it all depends on the church. Like I know a lot of churches where the only person who is paid is the altar boy to keep his mouth shut.

Just watched the tornado move again... I am pretty sure I can laugh at that part every time I see it :rofl:
If I ever see someone crawling and crying up to a casket, they will get the :stoneface: from me now also...

Should I feel bad knowing this is wrong, but can't stop watching it? haha

Why exactly is it wrong? It's someone's dying wishes. Also, the person is dead. Their feelings aren't being hurt. I'd rather carry out someone's last wishes than relegate them to what I think is proper.

this channel used to actually have educational shows at one time...

anyone remember junkyard wars? 

That tornado move is
laugh.gif

Why exactly is it wrong? It's someone's dying wishes. Also, the person is dead. Their feelings aren't being hurt. I'd rather carry out someone's last wishes than relegate them to what I think is proper.
Its not the deceased persons wishes.  Its the family going to a "party planner" and they come up with the whole set-up.  The dead person has no say in any of this. 

Pretty sure it wasn't their dying wish for people to hit Tornado rolls and to catch the Holy ghost eating bbq ribs at their funeral

Get these cats to throw me a NT themed goin away party cuz i'm dying over here. Son really blamed Obama for bad television.

Get these cats to throw me a NT themed goin away party cuz i'm dying over here. Son really blamed Obama for bad television.

No I'm saying its like a spike to make black people look foolish or ignorant or something since Barack got elected we got a shawty Lo show and this minstrel show here and even more lined up its repulsive.

No I'm saying its like a spike to make black people look foolish or ignorant or something since Barack got elected we got a shawty Lo show and this minstrel show here and even more lined up its repulsive.
You do know this is his 2nd term right?

You do know this is his 2nd term right?
Oh word I forgot all those post i made in the election thread where about al gore.with it same way crap like the blindside the help came out .Anyway I find it repulsive what's going on man its real shameful,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom