Best concert you have been to?

50 Cent back in 2003 was by far the worst, came on like 3 hours late and Young Gunz didn't show to open :lol:

Worst show/concert I've been to was probably Jay-Z "Magna Carter Tour" and it wasn't even that bad but you could clearly see that Jay was showing his age. :smh:

Went to Day for Night in H-tine.....:smh:
******* awesome and unique for a the festival's first ever event.
Saw Death Grips live for the first time and my musical hero K.Dot
**** WAS LIT AF

I've only been to festivals, not individual concerts.

Aside from hiphop I also like metal so I've gone to the Graspop metal festival here in Belgium a few times.

The crowds have always been really nice. Feels like one big family.

The most memorable performances:

Parkway Drive on mainstage. They really know how to get the crowd going and put up a great show.

Iron Maiden on mainstage. Legends, not much else needs to be said here.

Slipknot on mainstage. I actually don't like Slipknot but they were the the final mainstage performers starting at about 11PM to 1AM and my friends like them so we stayed.

Absolutely crazy, never seen a crowd go so wild before. It was lit.

Last edited:
2014 Forest Hills Drive Tour, so much energy and it felt like the homie was on stage enjoying his dream.

Worst show/concert I've been to was probably Jay-Z "Magna Carter Tour" and it wasn't even that bad but you could clearly see that Jay was showing his age. :smh:

Was definitely a forgettable show

Agree with forgettable. Disagree with him showing his age. I saw the Legends of Summer which was right around the same time as Magna Carter....and I saw the On the Run Tour which was a couple years after Magna Carter and both were great performances by Jay. I think you can just chalk Magna Carter up to having an album that didnt translate well to live performances, which made for a forgettable show.

Back
Top Bottom