Best Cellphone Ever.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Damn shame what happened to Motorola
tired.gif

cosign... motorola two way was the truth.. but motorola nextels was it.. the direct connect/chirp/bleep etc.. was one of the most innovate techs incellphones..

I rocks with BB, but Nokias are the GOAT!! So functional.... Hell they don't even release their best phones in the states, which sucks! Thanx for eBaythough
pimp.gif
!

You're all wrong.
6209-1241-167-175-250x275.jpg

Back in 04-05, this was ishhhhhhhhh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't have a chance to cop this, but had the i870.
DMV already knows.

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Sk2

the best.. Unbreakable...

ive had mines since 10th grade.. till now, 5 years later
the lx, 08, and 3 take a poop on the 2...the 2 doesnt even have color or an mp3 and ive had the lx 08 and 3 and none of them broke from dropping, smashing, etc.
this shows that you werent using your sk2 correctly..
laugh.gif
ihad mp3 songs on my sk2 for years.

Originally Posted by MR HiPPOH

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That phones indestructable. And snake never gets old.
smile.gif
got me thru ruff times and playin snake and talkin to the shorties from yahoo messenger late @ nite
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
good times.

Here's the worst phone ever.
g1_tmobile.jpg

When I get rich, the first thing I'm doing is throwing this glitchy POS at a brick wall

^ Fail?

Btw, v600. V series was the beginning of the ringtone era. I use to hustle 3 ringtones for 10 dollars back in those days.
Sold like crack.

When I got this phone back in 03 my swagger was on a hundred thousand trillion:

h207.jpg

And I still miss it, I actually loved the size, pause.
I remember when this phone came out when I was in jr high... There was only 1 kid in the entire school that had this phone and everyone would hangout with dude just to see his phone and hear the loud ringtones.

The one thing old phones have is durability. God forbid I drop my iphone it would most likely break into pieces where back in the day I could drop my phonedown a flight stairs and maybe the battery would come undone.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Its No Blackberry.....
Didn't it come equipped on some BMWs, though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways yeah used to have one of those.

I prefer Nokias now but they really need to redo their S60 OS for touchscreens...N97 just looks like a glorified xpressmusic 5800.

Originally Posted by BalLaStatus27

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Sk2

the best.. Unbreakable...

ive had mines since 10th grade.. till now, 5 years later
the lx, 08, and 3 take a poop on the 2...the 2 doesnt even have color or an mp3 and ive had the lx 08 and 3 and none of them broke from dropping, smashing, etc.
you buggin fam. the sk2 was the best and most reliable sidekick there has been. ive ran through 3 sidekick 3's, and i know people who have hadtons of problems with the lx.

and it did come in color.

but anyways, the best phone has to be :

Originally Posted by JPioneer

nokia3310_10180397.jpg

The best that ever did it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif