[Best Buy]*In-Store Only* SAVE $50¹ ON ANY PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE. Valid 1/21/13–1/27/13. Exclusio

If this works on video games, I'm all for it. So far doesn't seem like anyone's picked up anything good. :nerd:

I wonder if apple tv is excluded from this deal ? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just bought a terabyte harddrive today on amazon because it was $13 cheaper just went to best buy and bought it for 99.99 with the 50 off hopefully amazon can cancel it before it ships.

Just to note BB changed the rules. It is only valid today and has to be a single item of $100 or more not multiple items.

Does it have to be a MasterCard credit card or can you buy a pre-paid card from the local grocery store and use it?

Can someone help me find a T-mobile 4g phone that i could cop for around $100?? Is this plossible?

I used mine yesterday but only after spending a damn hour and a half in the store.... I went to check out 3 times and they couldn't apply the coupon to what I had because it was either prepaid cards (amazon kindle card) or the item was already on sale... I even asked them to charge me full price for some of the Blu Rays but they said they couldn't...

I ended up copping a DSLR camera bag for 49.99, Xbox 360 Controller 49.99 and a bag of sour gummy worms to tip it over 100... Even then the coupon didn't apply so I told them I needed a manager to just manually remove $50 and they did.

Best buy really screwed up on this one... it didnt exclude gift cards at first. People were just loading up gift cards and buying the stuff that was supposed to be excluded in the coupon (Apple products, etc.)

They reprinted the coupon saying you cannot buy gift cards and that its only valid for 1 item that is $100 or more.

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-buy-coupon-fail-2013-1

Back
Top Bottom