Best Buy Buy 2, Get 1 Free Video Games...Starts 1/16

You guys hustled Toys R Us for hundreds of dollars last time
laugh.gif

Might have to try it this time around though.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I want Batman: Arkham Asylum. Is Marvel v Capcom out? Those & another game, along with Uncharted 2 that I just opened up yesterday should hold me over for the next 5 years or so.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
damn, son..on the late train, i see

great game tho

I want Batman: Arkham Asylum. Is Marvel v Capcom out? Those & another game, along with Uncharted 2 that I just opened up yesterday should hold me over for the next 5 years or so.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

great game tho

I wanted to get that DC Universe game...

But I'm not down to pay a extra 15 dollars a month for a +#%!#+@ video game that I'll barely play...

*%*% that...

I was thinking about buying NBA Jam. Is that !%!% worth it?

I wanted to get that DC Universe game...

But I'm not down to pay a extra 15 dollars a month for a +#%!#+@ video game that I'll barely play...

*%*% that...

I was thinking about buying NBA Jam. Is that !%!% worth it?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
laugh.gif

great game tho
Batman AA was
smokin.gif

I'm like SPJ, I still have Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty Black Ops sealed from the TRU deal, haven't had time to put in work due to work.  I'm currently playing Uncharted.  Just scooped up Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition for $25 and plan on buying Killzone 2 and Resistance 2. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

eek.gif
laugh.gif

great game tho
Batman AA was
smokin.gif

I'm like SPJ, I still have Red Dead Redemption and Call of Duty Black Ops sealed from the TRU deal, haven't had time to put in work due to work.  I'm currently playing Uncharted.  Just scooped up Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition for $25 and plan on buying Killzone 2 and Resistance 2. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom