Best Buy Buy 2, Get 1 Free Video Games and Accessories Deal

I'm about to come up a Denon system, 32" tv for gaming, might cop a CPU, some headphones, and Blu-rays thanks to Best Buy. I only got 7 games from Toys R Us because the workers were remembering me n @%**. Folks coming at me like, " o your back again for more games?" lolol. I'm about to go HaMmmmmmMm @ Best Buy tho, alot easier compared to Toys R us. I might have to cop some hats so they don't reconize me

i wonder if i throw a pair of turtle beaches or trittons as the middle item, would it go through as free 
nerd.gif

i wonder if i throw a pair of turtle beaches or trittons as the middle item, would it go through as free 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i got my 3rd interview with best buy later this week

hopefully i get it and can use my discount too
used to work at best buy and your discount wont kick in for 30 after you get hired. and the POS system wont let you double dip with your discount and any sales or promos.

used to work at best buy and your discount wont kick in for 30 after you get hired. and the POS system wont let you double dip with your discount and any sales or promos.

Originally Posted by aec23

3 interviews!? wth, you apply to be their corporate lawyer or something?

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

ah that sucks oh well...
na i guess they give 3 interviews...i googled it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

ah that sucks oh well...
na i guess they give 3 interviews...i googled it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom