Best brand flannels?

I just went to the Gap website and their flannels
sick.gif

laugh.gif
can't believe these shirts are what's "in" right now... it's amazing how you guys are truly sheep to whatever the industry is tryingto push as the current look.

5 years ago you would've all been clowning your friends for wearing this stuff...

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
can't believe these shirts are what's "in" right now... it's amazing how you guys are truly sheep to whatever the industry is trying to push as the current look.

5 years ago you would've all been clowning your friends for wearing this stuff...
even though flannel has been OD lately.

it's all relative. whats the point of calling people sheep just because they follow a trend? How original are you?

laugh.gif
can't believe these shirts are what's "in" right now... it's amazing how you guys are truly sheep to whatever the industry is trying to push as the current look.

ok.....what do you rock

completely out of the loop, did not know flannel was a trend. I don't have any, but I would imagine rocking them in the winter time.

My lady got mines at costco. Plus i got a lot of old ones from my dad from back in the days.

Vans, urbanoutfitters and cut & sew lines from street wear brands like the hundreds and supreme ..10 deep...etc.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

laugh.gif

it's all relative. whats the point of calling people sheep just because they follow a trend? How original are you?

he's not original
laugh.gif
everything he wears is something thats been done before

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

laugh.gif

he's not original
laugh.gif

I'm not saying I'm original.. but I don't think wearing mostly t-shirts and button-down shirts is all that trendy since dudes have doing it since,i dunno.. the 20's?
laugh.gif

The point is - nobody was wearing flannels, especially not in the NT circle, 2 years ago. I mean, I have friends who have always worn them... but like, theirdads wear them and have always worn them, they wear them because they're warm and comfortable.

You guys are wearing them as a fashion statement... which is sad, since it's been spoon-fed to you by the major clothing chains.

I mean - if you like them so much, why weren't you wearing them 10 years ago? They aren't new.
grin.gif

Wranglers brand. if your in SoCal hit up your local Tres Hermanos. youll thank me later

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Old navy

/thread
Terrible quality.

seriously though, Old Navy quality is a whole lot better than H&M quality when it comes to plaids/flannels

the quality and fit of H&M plaids
sick.gif

their dress shirts are nice though

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

laugh.gif

he's not original
laugh.gif

I'm not saying I'm original.. but I don't think wearing mostly t-shirts and button-down shirts is all that trendy since dudes have doing it since, i dunno.. the 20's?
laugh.gif

The point is - nobody was wearing flannels, especially not in the NT circle, 2 years ago. I mean, I have friends who have always worn them... but like, their dads wear them and have always worn them, they wear them because they're warm and comfortable.

You guys are wearing them as a fashion statement... which is sad, since it's been spoon-fed to you by the major clothing chains.

I mean - if you like them so much, why weren't you wearing them 10 years ago? They aren't new.
grin.gif
All fashion is cyclical, even clothing styles that are considered classic undergo aesthetic changes and shifts in popularity.

It's true that NT as a whole does have a reputation as being followers but I don't think updating your wardrobe necessarily qualifies you as being a"sheep."

Back
Top Bottom