Best Bar In SF/Oakland/Berkeley For Viewing Sports????

ham city

Banned
Looking for some where to watch the Gold Cup Final tomorrow with a few friends, last minute I know but hopefully I can get a few replies. 
Don't worry if you're not sure if they show soccer, I'll call and ask myself. Just looking for a spot with a good atmosphere and cheap drinks.
pimp.gif

Any suggestions?

Looking for some where to watch the Gold Cup Final tomorrow with a few friends, last minute I know but hopefully I can get a few replies. 
Don't worry if you're not sure if they show soccer, I'll call and ask myself. Just looking for a spot with a good atmosphere and cheap drinks.
pimp.gif

Any suggestions?

I watch a lot of soccer so here are the two places i go:

Kezar pub by golden gate park: went there two years ago to watch the wc qualifier when US played at azteca, Spain vs us in the confederations cup, and a couple of the world cup games. 

Maggie mcgarrys in north beach: this is my go to place to watch a soccer game. i catch a lot of the world cup qualifiers and euro qualifiers here by myself. Not exactly a "sports bar" but they show all the epl games at 6am on saturdays and if there's a game you watch to that no one else cares about, they'll accomodate you.  I watched a portugal euro qualifier game here a few weeks ago, same time as the USA vs spain game and they had a tv turned on to the portugal game with just enough sound so i can hear over the usa game being blasted on the loudspeakers. came here to watch the usa panama game.

kezar would probably have a better atmosphere and be more crowded.

I watch a lot of soccer so here are the two places i go:

Kezar pub by golden gate park: went there two years ago to watch the wc qualifier when US played at azteca, Spain vs us in the confederations cup, and a couple of the world cup games. 

Maggie mcgarrys in north beach: this is my go to place to watch a soccer game. i catch a lot of the world cup qualifiers and euro qualifiers here by myself. Not exactly a "sports bar" but they show all the epl games at 6am on saturdays and if there's a game you watch to that no one else cares about, they'll accomodate you.  I watched a portugal euro qualifier game here a few weeks ago, same time as the USA vs spain game and they had a tv turned on to the portugal game with just enough sound so i can hear over the usa game being blasted on the loudspeakers. came here to watch the usa panama game.

kezar would probably have a better atmosphere and be more crowded.

I hear the food @ Underdogs on Irving is really good, I've never gone there though 
ohwell.gif

I hear the food @ Underdogs on Irving is really good, I've never gone there though 
ohwell.gif

Best place to watch big soccer games is Mad Dog. I was there for the Gold Cup final and it was crazy. Was also there for a lot of World Cup games and Man U/Barca. It gets crazy there. Trust.

Best place to watch big soccer games is Mad Dog. I was there for the Gold Cup final and it was crazy. Was also there for a lot of World Cup games and Man U/Barca. It gets crazy there. Trust.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

ohwell.gif
nick's fish tacos!!! get like 3 of them. disappointed you will be not!!!
pimp.gif

went here the other day, and they were handing out water guns to everyone
laugh.gif

267615_10100446611478843_3230095_56260992_1544382_n.jpg

ohwell.gif
nick's fish tacos!!! get like 3 of them. disappointed you will be not!!!
pimp.gif

went here the other day, and they were handing out water guns to everyone
laugh.gif

267615_10100446611478843_3230095_56260992_1544382_n.jpg

ohwell.gif
^^ the tacos there are pretty good. However, they have a sorry %*% excuse for a "california burrito" (burrito snob)
As far as sports bars, I like going to Black Thorn to watch UFC fights. Never gets too crowded and you can bring in food. You can also order a pizza and have it delivered there. Good times 

ohwell.gif
^^ the tacos there are pretty good. However, they have a sorry %*% excuse for a "california burrito" (burrito snob)
As far as sports bars, I like going to Black Thorn to watch UFC fights. Never gets too crowded and you can bring in food. You can also order a pizza and have it delivered there. Good times 

Back
Top Bottom