Best $10 I spent this year...

The irony of the first pic (I guess the front of the shirt) is intense.

On the intended level, that is a nice tribute.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

The irony of the first pic (I guess the front of the shirt) is intense.

Same I thought when I got it (but didn't want to bombard the co-owner of the store with "minority struggle" talk.

Tear for Native Americans.

Tear for all minorities in this country and their struggle, from foundation.

Tear for any professional team being officially named the "********" or "Chiefs" or etc.

Tear for incident at hand with ST.

Tear for his daughter.

Tear for a sub .500 team the last decade.

Goes on and on.............................................

I have to ask the question, but I am not trying to start another "palace 5" or "Commonwealth-like" debate, but are proceeds going anywhere.And I do respect the low cost cause you know some folks would have tried to gauge a brotha's eyes out. Word to a tear!

From my understanding -- which is the reason shirt has my support -- there are no "proceeds" to go anywhere.

Cost of shirt is $10 -- no tax even -- which covers all cost to make the t-shirt (shipping, print, blank t, etc).

And, it's a $10 t. Don't expect "superb" quality; the true quality of the t-shirt is its significance to YOU, as a fan.

Again, from what I was told.

^^^^
That's what's up! Again, wasn't meant to turn the world on it's ear with a debate and questioning of the motives.

True, true. Yeah, there ain't no proceeds on a $10 tee. There weren't any tags or packaging for the shirt. No marketing or advertisements. It was madejust outta pure love. To be honest with you, because there isn't a profit margin of any kind, I'm expecting to lose some money from this.

As far as dual meanings for the graphic, of course it crossed my mind, I wasn't worried about being PC about it. The genocide of an entire culture andpeople is a whole 'nother tragedy that I'm sure we can all discuss for days. The logo and tear just represented what the ******** Nation was goingthrough.

I wasn't worried about being PC about it.
Why the hell not?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nah, I'm joking. I would look to cop (cause I like the unintentional symbolism) if it weren't against my religion to wear anything 'Skin.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I would look to cop (cause I like the unintentional symbolism) if it weren't against my religion to wear anything 'Skin.

...But you wear "Os" hats faithfully?

Oh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

laugh.gif

not to be a jerk, but if you honestly paid 10 bucks to print those, thats way too much. i know youre not doing it to make a profit and it doenst matter causeyoure selling at cost so youll break even, but send me a PM if you want some contacts of much cheaper printers in the future. When I was in a band I was payinglike 6 bucks for 4 color screens.

What are you talking about? Do you see that is a colored shirt with 3 colors on the front, 2 on the back? $10 does not sound unreasonable at all assuming thiswas a small print run.

..and now the thread turns into a "well how much does a 3 color shirt cost to produce anyways" joint lol.

shirt looks cool. unique concept.

...But you wear "Os" hats faithfully?

Oh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Nothing but the best! They could go 0-162 and I'm still rocking. lol

But, I did cop one of the black/ orange Nationals hats and I have a couple 'Skins on my fantasy FB team. That makes me cool, right?

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

What are you talking about? Do you see that is a colored shirt with 3 colors on the front, 2 on the back? $10 does not sound unreasonable at all assuming this was a small print run.
It was nice of you to chime in. You obviously know a lot about printing shirts, have printed a lot of shirts and have multiple friends that run printshops. Please tell me more. Like I said, I can think of 3 printers off the top of my head that would smash that price for a small run of those shirts, for nexttime.

Originally Posted by Zierra28

Neway. i want this shirt, but I live in DC. How can we make this happen?

Same here! How can I get my hands on that shirt? $10 = Deal of the year.

Kev expect a call in the next few days for arrangements on getting me one of those.

BTW My Dolphins finally won!

Back
Top Bottom