Berlusconi ex-wife wins €36m-a-year alimony ,nearly €100,000 a day

There is a day in every man's life when he realizes what a grave mistake it was to get married.
Even the judge has realized this. So when a case like this comes into light, the judge makes an example
so other men don;t do the mistake of getting married
I see judge.... and I have learned
preach brotha
frown.gif

wouldnt get married if I was wealthy like that.  I'd settle down but never on paper. 
dirt poor or filthy rich

same thing.....

marriage = highly unlikely 

i feel like the paper is what screws the idea of marriage over. cant think of a good metaphor right now.......

He's been getting away with dirt for years(he's suppose to be in jail now :lol:)...maybe this was some sort of payback. Doubt she gets the money anyway. If she does that what you get for not signing a prenup. *shrug*

He's 76 years old. He probably doesn't give a damn.

This.

At this point in life and wealth it's whatever... Obv not what he had preferred happen I'm sure but what's the dif in dying with a billion dollars or cpl hundred mill? Him n his r fine haha

He's 76... Although he looks like he's 55 he's not livin but another 10 years. Moneys worthless... that twenty yr ol box ... :smokin

Wow. This is so fin bogus. F that broad. She should get what she came into the relationship with. No more

Back
Top Bottom