Benefits of having a girlfriend appreciation post vol. What's for dinner?

Being single FTL
frown.gif

Very appreciated. Me and my girl have been together for over two years. Been through the good and bad with my Marie
smile.gif
. I think she's the one and I love her.

1. She cooks. (She told me that she will even cook me fish and shrimp and maybe even try to eat it.........................She hates seafood with a passion
laugh.gif
)

2. She cleans.

3. The sex is
pimp.gif
devil.gif

4. I know she would take care of me if my health fades

5. I know she truly loves me.......flaws and all.

6. and Everyone says we look good together.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Was just bout to make a thread like this. My working title was : Looking under the sheets while your girl sleeps bucked -naked appreciation" ...
laugh.gif
& at no gary payton

roll.gif
APPRECIATED!

Me and ol' lady been together for coming up on 6 years
smokin.gif

I love it when its good and hate it when its bad...you know what tho if I ever needed something, anything, she'd have my back. She got a 45k job(straightsupportin us
laugh.gif
) fresh out of college and when I'm done with school we'll be set.

All you young bucks reading these posts know this....make sure your woman makes you a better man, not holds you back/down.
Your woman should be a compliment to you and visa versa.

reading this makes me think all my past relationships have been bad ones.

the regular buns wasnt that great. Like it was cool, but I rarely looked forward to 'em
I dug the cooking...cant frony there cause I dont really cook that often, but she was down to cook on the regular
Im messy and she was a clean freak so she cleaned alot

other than that though, I cant think of any pro's from my experiences

the fact that you can just stay home and watch a movie with your girl on a friday night, without have that feeling you have to got out because it is a waste ofa friday night.

Originally Posted by mushu22

the fact that you can just stay home and watch a movie with your girl on a friday night, without have that feeling you have to got out because it is a waste of a friday night.
QFT!!

pimp.gif
very much apreciated.

-Being able to talk to your chick about anything

-Her actually putting up with your antics, like being on NT all day/every day

-Her not being an annoying broad.

-Leaves me alone when I want and doesnt @%%%+ and moan and complain about stuff

-Lets me play video games for HOURS, watch sports, listen to Howard Stern with out EVER interrupting me

-Gives me updates on my fantasy football players when I'm out

-Does not need to go out and party, and spend ridiculous amounts of money

-Always on her A-game. No make up just some eyeliner, bangin outfit and expensive heels, always clean no landing strips or patches
wink.gif

-Has money, saves money, spends money correctly, and loves to work

-Pays for things

-Does not care that I enjoy massive quantities of pr0n

-Has talked about bringing other chicks into bed with us (i can only watch though). She is not a lez but she will do it just to please me.

- She doesn't cook but she tries
laugh.gif

-ALWAYS there for me

-Calms me down whenever I'm upset

-My best friend, being able to effectively communicate with your girl is KEY!

-Opens her mind and tries every thing i like. such as my taste in music, food, and movies

-Buys me dope clothes

-Knowing she is the "ONE" and both of you not being afraid to admit it and embrace the thought of being together forever.

-Constantly getting hassled by dudes for her number, and she just brushes those lames off like they are peasants

-Being able to be the ONLY one who is not family that can make me go insane, get furious at her, but at the end of the day know you would walk to the end ofthe earth for her. It's sort of a bad thing but it shows how much you actually care for someone.

-Most important is she is not one of those clingy type broads who constantly beg for attention.
-And the best part.........the WILD ....seriously WILD sex w
eek.gif
W
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I wouldn't call my girl an out-right freak in the bed, but lets just say ifI suggest it...she wont say no. When it comes to us gettin down, I have yet to here her say "no" on any of my requests. Except for when she gets offof work, is tired, and does not want to wear heels to bed. But even then I some how convince her to wear the heels anyway lol
pimp.gif

The bad part is obviously the bad times like arguments. But if you have a strong relationships you both can argue and make up within a matter of minutes. Andalso there is no ({'}), like NEW ({'}), but if your girl is doin her job, you forget about other women. I just wish my girl knew how to cook better,she can make a mean bowl of Campbell's Chunky steak and potatos though.
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

a broke girlfriend is terrible thing
frown.gif
I did this for a year, it was the worst! Coming out of pocket for food, gas and every activity we did FTL
mad.gif
My girl is like this but she worked for a lil bit but since she in college and cant work ill let it slide but when she graduate man she gonna payme back

My girlfriend is more than that. she's like an best friend, an lover, an right hand person. She's always by my side which i love.
pimp.gif
even tho we dated almost an year, i fell in love with her. She the best in myeyes.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom