BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

Wow, if people think hanging out with Paris Hilton and the other loser from Good Charlotte is cool............ God help our society.

Dudes wanna get banned now huh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chermy23

Wow, if people think hanging out with Paris Hilton and the other loser from Good Charlotte is cool............ God help our society.
agree 100%

I rather hang out and play sporks with Gary Coleman

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

^and you would be ashy right along with him.
yep

At least I would get a signed xbox 360 out of it.

What is Paris going to give me? Herpes?

What is Benji going to give me? A signed cd from of their last flop

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

yep

Benji and or Joel would give you a mix cd showcasing their HOT FIYA DJ Skills...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

yep

Benji and or Joel would give you a mix cd showcasing their HOT FIYA DJ Skills...
laugh.gif
dudes got no skills.

They were just lucky to be around for that punk rock pop phase we had during that two years

HEY BEN i have always wondered whats up wit dj pauls arm/hand y is it in a brace. Is it like dudes hand from scary movie 2

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

HEY BEN i have always wondered whats up wit dj pauls arm/hand y is it in a brace. Is it like dudes hand from scary movie 2
Maybe if you are lucky, Ben can make an appearance at your next bday party and jump out of the cake.

Maybe if you are lucky, Ben can make an appearance at your next bday party and jump out of the cake.
indifferent.gif
What The $$#! are u talkin about?

indifferent.gif

You are making it like its a Q&A with the guy.

"Ben Ben over here Ben...what underwear do you tend to wear on Thursdays?"

The guy wrote one post in this thread calm down

don't worry ben. You are definitely NOT a celebrity. You are that dude in the corner of the pics with the big stars buddy. You will never be a celebrity aslong as you grin your metal teeth like its cool.

vallet parking whos the dude benji was talking to vallet parking?way to take flashing lights ben yess nice post pictures of you being spoted watch out secretninjas might hop over fences like someone stated.lol thanks ben...flashing lights...did he have his grill in nice diamonds.um yea beanie looks official lv andyea tatoos we get to stare check out at yours and benjis yea i can imagine me wanting some tatoos..nice info pictures i guess..was there any weed haze philliewraps dutches?

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

why this dude override going off? every other post is him.
laugh.gif

i am bored at work. My boss is out
laugh.gif

vallet parking whos the dude benji was talking to vallet parking?way to take flashing lights ben yess nice post pictures of you being spoted watch out secret ninjas might hop over fences like someone stated.lol thanks ben...flashing lights...did he have his grill in nice diamonds.um yea beanie looks official lv and yea tatoos we get to stare check out at yours and benjis yea i can imagine me wanting some tatoos..nice info pictures i guess..was there any weed haze phillie wraps dutches?
you on crack?

Originally Posted by Tito516

vallet parking whos the dude benji was talking to vallet parking?way to take flashing lights ben yess nice post pictures of you being spoted watch out secret ninjas might hop over fences like someone stated.lol thanks ben...flashing lights...did he have his grill in nice diamonds.um yea beanie looks official lv and yea tatoos we get to stare check out at yours and benjis yea i can imagine me wanting some tatoos..nice info pictures i guess..was there any weed haze phillie wraps dutches?

W T F ?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

You are making it like its a Q&A with the guy.

"Ben Ben over here Ben...what underwear do you tend to wear on Thursdays?"

The guy wrote one post in this thread calm down

OOOH NOW I GET IT. U tryna be funny
eyes.gif

Who the %#@% made u the question police? What i gotta run my questions through u b4 I post. And tellin me to calm down. Aint nobody was even talkin to u sojust STFUUSMF

Back
Top Bottom