Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by budahbro

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]catdick[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
A condition of the genitals wherein the wang swells up to ginormous proportions and becomes bright red. This condition is very painful and is usually brought on by extensive wanking. Named for the act of mating in domestic felines.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ben Baller got the swag of a leprechaun

laugh.gif
what
laugh.gif

What does that even mean?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was the funniest thing I heard/read today

It might be my serious lack of sleep, but that %@@@ had me dying.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son is swagged out
e0f15de2da13a01391d365790783292e9c1adac.bmp

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by 0cks

Explain him having you in the crucifix position on some Anderson Silva +@*
like ive said a million times before we were in his house watching MI3 while he was waiting for a phone call smoking some weed and he wanted to take a picture of me, i looked like %*** and i didnt want to have NT speculating on the nature of me chilling with him either like they did with some other girl in like 06. he says he's gonna get a picture on way or another so he tickles me and flips me over and pins me to the couch and takes pictures playing around, promising to delete them later. i forgot all about it because some drama went down and i had to go. i had no interest in ben, i liked dom and dom and ben were cool why would i even bother him? i had confided in ben for some odd reason that dom was acting maad weird andsomething i said was miscontrued. end result: i was made out to be the bad guy. :kanye shrug:

laugh.gif
You sure about that?
laugh.gif

random thought

so ben was messin with an underaged girl at the time?
i was 19. however the mutual friend I was talking about he had a romantic relationship and from what i gathered they met when she was underagedbut i have no proof.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by 0cks

Explain him having you in the crucifix position on some Anderson Silva +@*
like ive said a million times before we were in his house watching MI3 while he was waiting for a phone call smoking some weed and he wanted to take a picture of me, i looked like %*** and i didnt want to have NT speculating on the nature of me chilling with him either like they did with some other girl in like 06. he says he's gonna get a picture on way or another so he tickles me and flips me over and pins me to the couch and takes pictures playing around, promising to delete them later. i forgot all about it because some drama went down and i had to go. i had no interest in ben, i liked dom and dom and ben were cool why would i even bother him? i had confided in ben for some odd reason that dom was acting maad weird andsomething i said was miscontrued. end result: i was made out to be the bad guy. :kanye shrug:

laugh.gif
You sure about that?
laugh.gif

random thought

so ben was messin with an underaged girl at the time?
i was 19. however the mutual friend I was talking about he had a romantic relationship and from what i gathered they met when she was underaged but i have no proof.

Aw man, she runnin' to Dateline now!

It's a wrap for this bean-headed mother @#++*+
laugh.gif

ben think he doing it by 'exposing' these chicks. he showing that he still bitter about both of them. he should have just blogged that he ended therelationship with ol girl and left it at that. should have taking a vacation with his boys for a few weeks to clear his head. then come back and grind evenharder than he has before. like somebody else mentioned, he thinks hes winning but in fact hes losing.

laugh.gif
@ calling him self catdick and hood rich

I still am failing to see why ANYONE would give this dude props for blogging about his ex like this. This is low on his part, and really pathetic.

never understood why dudes are so enamored by another person lifestyle on the internet. whether it was ben or someone else.

yea, she did dude dirty, but whatcha expect from a chick like her

the more he "exposing" the more he shooting himself at the same time (word to plaxico and lil wayne)

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

YO DIDNT BEN SAY THE SRT-8 WAS A GIFT?

yeah, somebody exposed him about that too... idk about buddy
laugh.gif

He seems aight, in a used car salesman type of way... Nice as hell but full of fibs

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

He seems aight, in a used car salesman type of way... Nice as hell but full of fibs
laugh.gif
... this is prolly the first time i have ever agreed withyou...

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Ben Baller got the swag of a leprechaun

laugh.gif
what
laugh.gif

What does that even mean?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That was the funniest thing I heard/read today

It might be my serious lack of sleep, but that %@@@ had me dying.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son is swagged out
e0f15de2da13a01391d365790783292e9c1adac.bmp
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Said it was a gift from Baron Davis
laugh.gif
damn... why in the hell would b davis give him a SRT-8? ibet ninjahood went ape %!%% when ben said it was a gift... now it seems that he paid for it, but not with his credit because it is not good enough...

you make choices and you don't look back. he would do better living with that concept, instead of bloggin about it.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I dont ever remember him saying it was a gift, He implyed it, but never said it.........and it was Gilbert Arenas not BD
Thought it was baron
grin.gif
Yea im pretty sure he said BD copped it for him...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I still am failing to see why ANYONE would give this dude props for blogging about his ex like this. This is low on his part, and really pathetic.

For emphasis.

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

I dont ever remember him saying it was a gift, He implyed it, but never said it.........and it was Gilbert Arenas not BD
Thought it was baron
grin.gif
Yea im pretty sure he said BD copped it for him...
nah i def remember that post/thread w/e

he said that #*$# was a gift indeed.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

roll.gif

sad but true

i dont remember who it was either but he did say it was a gift or w/e was all surprised/braggin about burnin the rubber up on it etc.

some insider s/n came out the blue an called him out on it and some other stuff. good ol ben is good with holdin his ground though as usual when somebody tryan get at him so it was w/e once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom