Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, im sure no one saw this coming
grin.gif

damn, its been a rough year for ben

Originally Posted by presequel

Originally Posted by nnarum

Seriously, 19 pages of gossip? You guys are gay.
you realize you contributed to the 19 pages?
How else was I supposed to get a point across? Waving my fist at my computer?

This is why no matter how much you do, you keep certain parts of your life offline...

and watch who you wife up....shoot, i almost got caught up my damn self.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

This is why no matter how much you do, you keep certain parts of your life offline...

and watch who you wife up....shoot, i almost got caught up my damn self.

laugh.gif
son, where that thread at?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

Yo I'm a grown man, and we all have gone though it... yall youngsters tryin to come in here and clown someday you will go through it too...

slim thug is a fool. ive talked to dude on several occasions and hes just as silly in person.

Ben took the biggest L in relationship history when it comes to members of NT...
smh.gif
@ him puttin all that stuff out there.......EB14 had the title but Ben tookit ...congrats Ben

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Yo I'm a grown man, and we all have gone though it... yall youngsters tryin to come in here and clown someday you will go through it too...

uh huh
laugh.gif
whatever it takes to make y'all feel better. We're inour late 20s and 30s and none of my friends have taken quite the epic L when it comes to relationships.

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

Ben took the biggest L in relationship history when it comes to members of NT...
smh.gif
@ him puttin all that stuff out there.......EB14 had the title but Ben took it ...congrats Ben
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

I feel like I took an L recently, after all these years I felt invincible!

That was an interesting read tho.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Ben over there herbin' it up on his blog while she probably at the bar, takin' more shots than Antoine Walker
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats funny.

But this gif made my morning. LMAO
tard.gif

Originally Posted by presequel

Seriously, 19 pages of gossip? You guys are gay.
you realize you contributed to the 19 pages?
How else was I supposed to get a point across? Waving my fist at my computer?

Yeah, but can you really call this gossip? I thought gossip was when somebody else reported it?

I couldn't read anymore after the 2nd paragraph. Why does lack of capitalization/proper sentence structure bother me so much? Yes, I am a snob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom