Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so the JRose on "the other site" was real JRose admin from NT? my goodness. lmaooooooo.

if true, homie was whylin on the dark side! daaaamn.

can someone explain the JRose story and what happened to him? that time period is a little faded to me now. i just remember him going over board on HT.

I wonder if the mods know (yet) that everything people made up about JRose5 was completely false/photoshopped/fabricated.

Everyone just didn't like him and wanted him out. Lol.

FALSE

he used to cross the line plenty of times in my pm...I didn't care but don't be so quick to ban on the board but then enter my pm cursing and ****

Lol at the dead serious. Kanye had something to do with the masses, but as far as NT that was straight internal hype before it blew. NT most def popped that off, part of it being the lrg love back then partly fueled ny Ben.

while I do get the hate for J Rose I do appreciate having that dark moment in NT history with one of the mods.

This type of **** just can't be made up.
And some of the stuff he said really was pure lulz.

I never new who ben balla was till i checked out the jewelry thread and seen the pic of him wearing that big California charm. Never really followed his stories

FALSE

he used to cross the line plenty of times in my pm...I didn't care but don't be so quick to ban on the board but then enter my pm cursing and ****
People must not remember that JRose5 was also on HT where he'd go off.

I miss PoloRico. The dana, the WW 2 furniture, the grimy @#$ girls he messed with, everything! :rofl:

This is the most I've seen HT discussed on here so I'll just add this: I vividly remember some of the threads on there having me literally on the floor in a fetal position choking with laughter. Miss those times

15ge421.jpg

I still my cousins that Dom was some dude on NT before he got to where he was today. Still kind of surprises me where he is today but good for that dude.

J rose was a great admin.

He unbanned one or my old usernames and removed a bunch of past warnings because he thought something I posted was funny.

He was railroaded on here.

Bring back niketalks warden.
Hell naaaw

**** that *****.

Son banned my OG name, wasn't even my fault, we were going back and forth via PM and dude was saying, "all you doing is ******** right now". "if you PM Meth, Ill intercept that ****", "you aint **** *****".

Son was real life about that e-thug life :rofl:

Last edited:
So many memories in this thread....

Started lurking in 04/05... joined in 07..

Got me feeling like a old head out here...

I'm surprised to see NTers hating on Ben so much. Dude seemed like nothing but a nice guy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom