Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by starbury03

33acmjq.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Originally Posted by JuJu

hey i wouldnt be surprised. ben himself talked about how sasha got kicked out the club in vegas for getting to smashed and what not, and people do some dumb stuff when they are hammered. plus no disrespect but how you gonna get married before you even celebrate a 1 year anniversary? seems like just the other day ben was going on about that one japanese chick and her family being so ill.

You speak the truth. Some cats on here put me onto his blog some months back, and he was going on about how this chick that he was dating (not for long either) was wifey status because she did this and did that for him, and I was thinking, "Man, this dude has got to be the biggest simp on planet earth." Now fast forward less than maybe 6 months and he's engaged to another chick that looks just as fake as his last one. Somebody has got to let him know that these girls are not "marriage" material. Ben is taking an L for real.
SIMP!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

alotta people type lazy like that...yall fools...if he had big vocab and perfect sentences itd be instantly believable ???

anyway how long were ben and her together before he purposed????

before he did what now?

You know, before he purposed. Wait what?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Ben,

Heart to heart here. I got cheated on too. I have a shoulder to cry on if you need it.

Let me know.
Maybe you can give him advice on how not to go back....oh wait...
laugh.gif

proposed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

either way my question was answered and people knew what i meant
who cares.

dude is a fool if they werent together more than a year

the hate is strong...sure...but so is the ben riding...people coming to his aid as if he gives a damn
laugh.gif

LMMMMFAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC.....SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER BEN TRYNNA WIFE UP AJUMPOFF.

Back
Top Bottom