Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

damn Kneesh havin it worse than me last year.

laugh.gif
*dead*

If trillipino saying that then damn.
laugh.gif

I mean we're usually on the same page when it comes to L's. I remember that Firing squad thread that I was in last summer.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

But still Kneesh is cool though, no offense.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

for those who don't know my reference was a suga free line got serious issues....
I'm actually amazed still about how fascinating my boring life is to most of you guys... real talk.
you would think my fiance would have more followers, more myspace hits, more people stopping her in the streets when it's the exact opposite.
I don't have to defend her, she's totally opposite of what she may appear online or when she makes an appearance....
she was in vegas working the world poker tour with her manager and sasha is about as loose as king kong bundy's chokehold. smh *$+!*

so full of %*#%

you seem like a cool dude so i'm not trying to come out you...

you know dudes like to see the stuff you post and you LOVE to share it..if you didn't want people involved you wouldn't post...you just say stuff like that so you can feel cool that you're so nonchalant when we know you get off on this as much as some dudes get off on hating on you...

very good point....agreed 100%

schindler's list clap.gif

I swear every thread i've been in, kneesh has taken a L. This girl is racking up wins like the buffalo bills super bowl squads.
laugh.gif

I swear every thread i've been in, kneesh has taken a L. This girl is racking up wins like the buffalo bills super bowl squads.

laugh.gif

This Was An Epic Thread LOL All The GIF's Were Correct For It....But Ummm Ya'll Acting like These %*@!!#% Is Saints I Wouldn't Put My Head On TheChopping Block For No %#%$$

i dont think Kneesh is gonna post in here anymore...

who is Vancity? i missed that part...

forreal , i didnt know 'Kneesh' was a chick . yall forget i was away from NT from last aug till like a monthago
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Daytona - im wit u on Amber being wifey material . shorty makes good girls likeAlicia Keys look like Sasha Hoopz

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

smh,
I've been on the dirty over 4x.... even the admin/fonder hit me up if I wanted it taken down.
bro, let's get serious.... the night she was at drais's was the night she was with 3 of my fam, she was not dancing, she was sitting with 3 other girls and my homey Too Short, yes the rapper too short and my cousin. I'd love to see the witnesses and proof. how lame or gullible are y'all?
someone really emailed me this link? cmon
dude is full of it.... prolly some hater. sasha's here now, relax guys. I haven't read all this, been busy making jewels.
I'm not worried about it
too short smashed.

* GOES TO LISTEN TO TOO SHORT'S FREAKY TALES* ,

I KNOW FOR SURE HE SAID THE NAME AMBER, GOTTA CHECK IF HE SAID SASHA
lol...even mods gettin a piece...
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this entire thread.

Wrong for gettin at Kneesh though..that's the homegirl..

It aint right..

roll.gif

man i aint trying get banned over this chick, so let me edit
laugh.gif
......i just made a lil observation thats all lol

Back
Top Bottom