Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol now this dude trying to PM me asking me where i stay.
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]E-thugs[/color]
oh no. its not e thuggin sir. im real life. if anyone belives me to be such a herb, i live in Koreatown off 3rd st. and i always have 1000 dollars in my pocket. just come rock me in the face and rob me. its simple.
LOL WUT

roll.gif
roll.gif
oh no. its not e thuggin sir. im real life. if anyone belives me to be such a herb, i live in Koreatown off 3rd st. and i always have 1000 dollars in my pocket. just come rock me in the face and rob me. its simple.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"just come rock me in the face and rob me GRRRR!!!! IM A TOUGHGUY GAH!!!" .. the hell up with that nonsense.. anyone can talk tough behind a screen[/color]
eyes.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

roll.gif
roll.gif
a 1000 in your pocket at all times? congrats, you're hood rich....big deal.
and bout 37 more in the bank dont get it twisted. but this isnt even about me. i just said my piece and was done.

its ya'll lil net nerds who keep it rollin.

team sasha grey. and team marvel.
a fan boy and comic book boy.

lets not get started before i really get banned.

it took a year to get this name approved.

Let me fall back from this thread, Meth is gonna come in here with the sweeper and I'm not trying catch a stray.

Funniest thread of the week tho
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
E-thugs

This dude a lame.....................NEXT

lol those are your "comebacks"? fan boy and comic book boy. because we take the internet sooooo seriously. this is the same dude that tattooed his NTsn on his arm.
roll.gif

O Man 30 pages atleast since hbw is posting. if ben baller replies 40 pages easy.

I sat next to HBW at the last dodger summit, you should see this dude eat real talk....it was all u can eat and dude had food on his lap and what not theentire night lol

24njwjk.jpg

He's serious too.
laugh.gif
How much of bum can you be? Handsome B Wonderful my @@$. Isn't ihop having a strawberry banana pancake special or something? Gosit down somewhere.

Your mother gets the L of the century for not aborting you. I'm done.
roll.gif
not getting banned over this mess

roll.gif
roll.gif
hmmmm...
is that Koreatown town in L.A???

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom