Belly Appreciation Post Vol. Thats ya man...Thats ya man

One of the best intros to a movie

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember I saw this joint in Jersey when it first dropped...cats were going crazy. It's one of those movies where I'm not really a fan but ifit's on TV, I'll sit through....if that makes any sense.

i was baked as a mother ****er the first time i saw the intro. tripped the **** out

i couldnt get the song out of my head for days

Naa that aint the one I'm talkin about..that movie was terrible. I heard rumors hype was gunna do it again the whole cast commin back. Bunz was gunna gobring Nas back from Africa er somthin to that effect. If any of it is true
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Naa that aint the one I'm talkin about..that movie was terrible. I heard rumors hype was gunna do it again the whole cast commin back. Bunz was gunna go bring Nas back from Africa er somthin to that effect. If any of it is true
pimp.gif

Word? My bad, but on another note.. Damn, that would be,
eek.gif
--
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by pr1nts

nope movie was wack.

^^wildin...movie was fire cause it was the first movie that showed that dudes actually GO to other towns and hustle...truth be told no movie never showedthat...never showed the connect, never showed the hostile takeovers, never showed the break up of boys and how they wanna get out...BELLY was THAT movie.. toobad hype ran outta money for it and had to shoot everything in the dark... but that Mr. Vegas, Sean Paul & DMX song "here comes theboom"....CLASSIC BASEMENT BASHMENT TUNE!!!!!!!

I will never forget how visually stunning this film was.

Yeah, Nas is horrible at acting, but this movie is still in my top 10.

Back
Top Bottom