Bel-Air 5 L/C

I think your good to go here but I've never actually seen a pair of these wait for others to chime in fam

IDK fam if these are fakes, these are by far the best I've personally seen..I can't say 100 though, they may have updated the older fakes or something but my gut wants to say you are good..Let's wait on a few others to chime in as stated above.

Honestly looks fine to me. Don't see anything that could be a red flag other than the box thing. But the shoes itself looks good.

Fake eds comps can b a little misleading sometimes as with any photos, below is a pic of my retail pair which appears a different shade. Fake eds pics above from the side view pics the real pair seems to b a darker blue. The real pair is supposed to be blue, but the shade will vary based on various angles, lighting, and cameras.View media item 1397723

Last edited:
All the sock liners have different patterns but when u put the flash to it does it shine like this, same with the tounge it has a bit of a sparkle to it like on the oreos. Jumpman logos on the lace lock, insole and writing on the back of the tounge are the same color on each shoe, all 3 pink on one shoe and all 3 green on the other shoe. Heres a couple other pics to for comparisonView media item 1398350View media item 1398351View media item 1398352, i know u said it didnt come with the box but these are the official colors on the tag.

Back
Top Bottom