Being in traffic unappreciation

Living in Hawaii
sick.gif
  takes 30-40 minutes to go 5 miles

No traffic in the United States is worse then LA traffic, and I live in the Bay Area and we have bad traffic.

If your on the beltway anywhere within 10 miles of DC during rush hour RIP

It took me 10 hours to get home in January when we had a little dust up of snow :x

Overall Traffic Congestion Levels, U.S. Cities
Congestion Level

1 Los Angeles 41%
2 San Francisco 36%
3 New York 33%
4 Seattle 31%
5 San Jose 30%
6 Honolulu 29%
7 Miami 28%
8 Washington, D.C. 26%
9 Portland 26%
10 Chicago 26%

Better than being stuck on public transportation because someone wants to jump on the train tracks at a METRO station.

We get like 5 of these per year

Better than being stuck on public transportation because someone wants to jump on the train tracks at a METRO station.

We get like 5 of these per year
Oh, you talking about the girl that jumped on the track at Eastern market..smh. You are right, that does happen often, so sad..

Last edited:
Yep I would rather be miserable in traffic then give Metro a dime
I think I am in the minority here, but I have no issues with Metro. They get me to and from work, consistently on time, 98% of the time.

But then again, I ride the Orange line. I think the Orange line has the least amount of issues

I think I am in the minority here, but I have no issues with Metro. They get me to and from work, consistently on time, 98% of the time.

But then again, I ride the Orange line. I think the Orange line has the least amount of issues

I used to ride the green line ..constant delays and issues... and don't even get me started on that Suitland - Gallery stretch

I used to ride the green line ..constant delays and issues... and don't even get me started on that Suitland - Gallery stretch
Yeah, it's rough between that stretch. Once you get to Gallery place, the demographics change drastically lol. It's like, riding on the blue line, from Largo Town center down to Stadium Armory, it's always some knuckle heads.

Overall Traffic Congestion Levels, U.S. Cities
Congestion Level

1 Los Angeles 41%
2 San Francisco 36%
3 New York 33%
4 Seattle 31%
5 San Jose 30%
6 Honolulu 29%
7 Miami 28%
8 Washington, D.C. 26%
9 Portland 26%
10 Chicago 26%

I didnt now traffic could get that bad in Seattle. I rode through D.C. during rush hour, doing that every day would not be fun.

I remember using Waze years ago in its early stages and it would give me wrong directions. But I hear the live-feed update is clutch.

It gave me wrong directions about 2 months ago! I haven't used it since.

Last edited:
Used to sit in traffic for 1.5 hours every morning to drive about 25 miles smh. Some days I'd drive ~40 miles which would take me anywhere from 2.5-3 hours :x

New job got me driving about 7 miles. Takes about 15 minutes going through the skreetz :smokin

Back
Top Bottom