Being Drunk and using your Credit/Debit card like it's a library card Unappreciation.

tired.gif

you ever hit up mcds during this?

even the dollar menu catches up with you. making like 8 mcganbangs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

you wasnt drunk you was just feeling yourself alil 2 much thats all
laugh.gif

I have friends that do this, and part of me feels like I'm taking advantage, but when they insist on buying rounds...
smile.gif

GUILTY! buyin' rounds for everyone and their mom to later see that i dropped hella loot once i see my statements, FTL
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
!!!...recently, bought a $50 crew neck sweater from a local dude slangin his brand. simple decent print, but was worth about $10-$15 if i wassober...come to find out, dude was selling them for $90 and i got hooked up!!!
eek.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

do this, take only like $20-40 of cash on you when you go out and youll be good

yup thts wut i do. golden rule: never open a tab. ya'll need to learn to pregame a bit, even if it's 2 beers before u go out.

I feel your pain,

I went home (east coast Canada) 2 christmas ago

Went out Had to many drinks, the only recpit i had in my pocket the next day was for $130 bottle of Moet.

I checked my online banking , i was down 380 for the night. I was upset. Still am really lol

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

did this last night spen $120 on drinks?

what the eff was i drinking?

i dont remember

smh...

dropped $100 last week at the club...and i pregamed AND one of my boys got one of my drinks...
indifferent.gif
definitely don't remember how that night ended...

I went out for a friends B Day like a year ago...copped a bottle, got messed up....copped another bottle and before it even came I got kicked out the club bc Iwas too drunk...
700 for both bottles...Atleast my frends enjoyed the bottle....Girl Fight at White Castle made up for it I guess
eyes.gif

What's worse is being drunk and using your library card like it's a credit card and not being able to buy anything.

Originally Posted by bbrroowwnnssuuggaarr

Happened to me numerous times. Its worse when I knew I shouldnt of gone out that night in the first place cus I was broke to begin with.
tired.gif
Hate that...

Damn I love nt for these life lessons that I can learn on the net. Thats why I only drink like that AT home or TRUSTED firends

going to the bar and opening a tab...and for some reason the bartender took my student ID instead of my license...
getting drunk and leaving without remembering to pay...

realizing the next week when i don't have my student id what happened and can't go back to that bar anymore...
...FTL...? or FTW...?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

do this, take only like $20-40 of cash on you when you go out and youll be good
this is what i usually do...just stick to cash, and you won't overspend.

-waystinthyme

shout out to Marcus... i know he's reading this and the random girls in the club and i appreciate that bottle of Nuvo...shots of patron and the two GreyGoose/pineapples you bought for everyone...i promise i'm gonna go with ya'll to DC one of these days...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom