smokin.gif

always thought we was doing it.. lol
saving up for that special pair that was 500+
getting new sneakers
pimp.gif

breaking into new sneakers.

I love sneakers.
pimp.gif

i know most of ya in here don't collect anymore.. but you can't deny what you used to be.

im still sittin pretty on every pair i got since my prime hay days....its all about just gettin what you like and not coppin

#!# cuz you wanna be down.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im still sittin pretty on every pair i got since my prime hay days....its all about just gettin what you like and not coppin

#!# cuz you wanna be down.
/thread

I don't understand how people get on niketalk without being sneakerhead or atleast at some point having some interest in shoes. I will always be asneakerhead but I have slowed down as I got older. Still have a ton of shoes.

I also hate the fact that dudes be trying to downplay sneakers in general like it's the cool thing to do. Buncha sheeps. Son you on a message boardthat's called niketalk. That's like going on BMW forum saying you don't like cars.

wasted $100s on ugly or overrated @#$ dunks. nah im glad im not a "sneakerhead" anymore
laugh.gif
i still have 4 pairs of my favorite jays and dunks though, everything else isold to buy @#$% for my apartment

kicks just arent what they used to be, with the cheap @#$ quality on classic retros and all the wack colorways these days (they did the AJ Is dirty with allthat nonsense). im just looking to get my grapes back, otherwise im good. what i rock mostly now are chucks (my favorite kicks)

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I don't understand how people get on niketalk without being sneakerhead or atleast at some point having some interest in shoes. I will always be a sneakerhead but I have slowed down as I got older. Still have a ton of shoes.

Actually they are in denial. Every person that came to NT has collected at one time or another in their life. Some just don't admit it. I will always be asneakerhead til the casket drops.

To me there's a certain connotation that comes along with the term. Therefore I am not one.

Do I have a passion for them? Yes.
Do I stand around talking about them? no.

Standing in line with these so-called "sneakerheads" for 8 hours total Black friday made me realize how much i'm not like them.

I just got started collecting not to long ago...
Im already done.
laugh.gif

I love em but I pretty much got my paper up in the garbage age.
smh.gif

Meanwhile high-class designers have been throwing up a few gems lately.

After the Space Jams and the next few VI's release in 2010 I
think I'll be done for the most part.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I don't understand how people get on niketalk without being sneakerhead or atleast at some point having some interest in shoes. I will always be a sneakerhead but I have slowed down as I got older. Still have a ton of shoes.

I also hate the fact that dudes be trying to downplay sneakers in general like it's the cool thing to do. Buncha sheeps. Son you on a message board that's called niketalk. That's like going on BMW forum saying you don't like cars.
thats what im saying!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

To me there's a certain connotation that comes along with the term. Therefore I am not one.

Standing in line with these so-called "sneakerheads" for 8 hours total Black friday made me realize how much i'm not like them.
What were you standing in line for?

^^ I don't think you were standing around sneakerheads. after watching that Hundreds video, you were kicking it with Iddiots ahaha!

P.S GTEK how are the Yeezys? still rocking them?

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

I was at the Digitalgravel and Crooks sales.

laugh.gif
Kris nahh I stayed far away from TH sale. I got to Rosewood about 12:30 after DG and the line was too fierce for me.

i miss those days... but it aint the same anymore.

i started like really started in 04..last pair of jays i copped from a store..grapes.

i do buy new pairs on occasion though ( usually vintage's i never got a chance to get my hands on).. i dont go a quarter as hard as i did in like 06/07though... start of 2010 is the complete stop though.

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

I was at the Digitalgravel and Crooks sales.

laugh.gif
Kris nahh I stayed far away from TH sale. I got to Rosewood about 12:30 after DG and the line was too fierce for me.
Damm there must have been about 500 heads there no??

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

wasted a lot of money.

frown.gif
I agree, and I feel like a damn fool now that i'm grown. I tapped out of the game years ago, especially now that the game is over saturated.I'm glad I sold me entire collection.

Back
Top Bottom