Being a nickel and dimer in a half and whole thang sorta world FTL

cb94

Banned
I'm a corner store guy in a Sam's Club world...

I like to make spontaneous decisions about what type of gasses I'll be breathing and when, which inconveniences my budget in the long (and short) run
smh.gif
smh.gif

Discuss.

I read your post at least 10 times, are you saying you don't like to buy in bulk?

Generally speaking I struggle with balancing planned-delayed gratification and spontaneous-instantaneous gratification. That's the focal point of my OP.More specifically, I like to buy smaller amounts of weed as I feel like smoking as opposed to buying larger amounts and waiting until I get the urge to twistone. That was the underlying message...
The hell are you talkin about?
Uhhh...yeah so generally speaking I struggle with balancing planned-delayed gratification andspontaneous-instantaneous gratification. That's the focal point of my OP. More specifically, I like to buy smaller amounts of weed as I feel like smokingas opposed to buying larger amounts and waiting until I get the urge to twist one. That was the underlying message...

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

I read your post at least 10 times, are you saying you don't like to buy in bulk?
Yes, and in no way should it have taken you 10x reading my OP to understand that.

Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...

You guys take the whole point out of symbolism at times
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Yes, and in no way should it have taken you 10x reading my OP to understand that.

Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...
Corner store...
Sam's Club...

You guys take the whole point out of symbolism at times
smh.gif

laugh.gif
. How is it symbolism if you meant Corner store and Sam's Clubliterally? I thought with that line you were saying you were a small fish in a big pond, small business in a corporate world.

Stop trying to be cyptic, you suck at it.

^Nice try. I was alluding to half ounces, whole pounds, nickel and dime sacks... that's how it's symbolism. Don't ever assume you have the fullangle on me or what I'm saying. Chances are, I'm over your head or making two statements with half the wording. Though it's called"wordplay", it's not a game, and I take it VERY seriously. Other hood slang you may be lost on:
Corner store = weed man.
Sam's Club = Supplier.

I guess I'll just leave since all you morons blew the cover off my thread. Why couldn't I get the 6 or 7 people on NT that can relate andfollow basic terminology with out a Code Words for Dummies book?
smh.gif

i got it the first time.

Spoiler [+]
This thread is still stupid.

U should of just said u wanna buy a nick or a dime..instead of a half or a O

Don't beat around the bush..nobody has time 4 that

^I don't intentionally violate rules... I find the loopholes. It's my nature..

And thank you Jayel for that. At least you got it without the training wheels...

^Nice try. I was alluding to half ounces, whole pounds, nickel and dime sacks... that's how it's symbolism. Don't ever assume you have the full angle on me or what I'm saying. Chances are, I'm over your head or making two statements with half the wording. Though it's called "wordplay", it's not a game, and I take it VERY seriously. Other hood slang you may be lost on:
Corner store = weed man.
Sam's Club = Supplier.

I guess I'll just leave since all you morons blew the cover off my thread. Why couldn't I get the 6 or 7 people on NT that can relate and follow basic terminology with out a Code Words for Dummies book?
smh.gif
so you're calling people morons because they don't know the latest hood vernacular? that's like clowning a man because he can'tspeak dog. here's a better idea for a thread "wanna-be-intellectual-hoodtrash ftl"

Originally Posted by SF JS

^Nice try. I was alluding to half ounces, whole pounds, nickel and dime sacks... that's how it's symbolism. Don't ever assume you have the full angle on me or what I'm saying. Chances are, I'm over your head or making two statements with half the wording. Though it's called "wordplay", it's not a game, and I take it VERY seriously. Other hood slang you may be lost on:
Corner store = weed man.
Sam's Club = Supplier.

I guess I'll just leave since all you morons blew the cover off my thread. Why couldn't I get the 6 or 7 people on NT that can relate and follow basic terminology with out a Code Words for Dummies book?
smh.gif
so you're calling people morons because they don't know the latest hood vernacular? that's like clowning a man because he can't speak dog. here's a better idea for a thread "wanna-be-intellectual-hoodtrash ftl"
laugh.gif
You don't really wanna go there.. I could make you wish your daddy had that abortion money afterall.

Corner store = weed man.
Sam's Club = Supplier.

smh.gif
Your saying that pretty much all of NT cant understand basic terminology?
smh.gif

Corner store = weed man.
Sam's Club = Supplier.

smh.gif
starts taking notes.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Corner store = weed man.
Sam's Club = Supplier.

smh.gif
Your saying that pretty much all of NT cant understand basic terminology?
smh.gif

I'm saying that only on NT would a Spanish person stand between two Germans in conversation and say, "
indifferent.gif
Que? No comprende idiota...."

Back
Top Bottom