Being a Muslim woman :updated with shocking pics

more hate and lies directed at the muslim community. i find that second article very hard to believe. i don't need to identify as muslim to see how this is pathetic/anti-middle east journalism.

"thelastcrusade.org"?? GTFOWTBS

OP, you must be one of those kinds of college students who cites wikipedia and sparknotes.com in their papers.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Another reason I'm glad this type of crap doesn't happen inside the barriers of the United States of America. 
pimp.gif

Not cosigning OP's article but yes it does..
Lemme rephrase that. It's not accepted inside the barriers of the United States of America.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Another reason I'm glad this type of crap doesn't happen inside the barriers of the United States of America. 
pimp.gif

Not cosigning OP's article but yes it does..
Lemme rephrase that. It's not accepted inside the barriers of the United States of America.

Most of that article is false. There are some weird things about the religion but no human being on earth condone marrying a 1 year old. I'm muslim if it matters

Most of that article is false. There are some weird things about the religion but no human being on earth condone marrying a 1 year old. I'm muslim if it matters

This all seems a bit far fetched, but messed up stuff does happen all over the world. Thing is there is nothing to factually support the article.

This all seems a bit far fetched, but messed up stuff does happen all over the world. Thing is there is nothing to factually support the article.

Back
Top Bottom