Beer Pong?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Beer pong is serious business to me....no joke.
ohwell.gif
I don't like losing, and I rarely lose
pimp.gif
I was playing doubles with this cute girl I was tryna bag, and had to cut her off and change partners cause she was garbage.
30t6p3b.gif
THIS. 
and for some reason, when playing against females, it is always harder..
grin.gif

But since hittin 21, and being in AUSTIN and 6th street right down the road, beer pong has taken the bench. Need to shake the cobwebs off though

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Beer pong is serious business to me....no joke.
ohwell.gif
I don't like losing, and I rarely lose
pimp.gif
I was playing doubles with this cute girl I was tryna bag, and had to cut her off and change partners cause she was garbage.
30t6p3b.gif
THIS. 
and for some reason, when playing against females, it is always harder..
grin.gif

But since hittin 21, and being in AUSTIN and 6th street right down the road, beer pong has taken the bench. Need to shake the cobwebs off though

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

my friends table that he built. The finished product was amazing. Sensors so the lights would go off once the cup was taken off its position. If there was a rerack the lights would automatically switch under the reracked cups. He never got around to uploading the final video to youtube. RIP TJ
Being that we play like 5 nights a week, I absolutely need this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SgtPeppers12

my friends table that he built. The finished product was amazing. Sensors so the lights would go off once the cup was taken off its position. If there was a rerack the lights would automatically switch under the reracked cups. He never got around to uploading the final video to youtube. RIP TJ
Being that we play like 5 nights a week, I absolutely need this
pimp.gif

How many games have you guys won in a row?

One night I got 8 straight, and then this dude just crushed the ball after he lost
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How many games have you guys won in a row?

One night I got 8 straight, and then this dude just crushed the ball after he lost
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

15 game streak with my girl the other night
pimp.gif

shouldnt have taken the 5 shots before tho cause i was out with the quickness after the 15th game
roll.gif

15 game streak with my girl the other night
pimp.gif

shouldnt have taken the 5 shots before tho cause i was out with the quickness after the 15th game
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Our rules around my way...
-Elbows for official table, other than that, a step or 2 back and wrist rule. 

-2 re-racks per side

-Bounce = 2 cups

-Island = 2 cups

-Explosion (same cup) = 3 cups

-Explosion + bounce = 5 cups

-Rebuttal, losing team get a chance to make at least one cup, but if winning team makes both on that last cup, no rebuttal. 

-Heating up/fire

-Celebrity shots are allowed

-Gentlemen touch 

-Finger/blow are allowed (Defense)

I think that's about it...
laugh.gif

Same exact rules we play with. You from CA? 

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Our rules around my way...
-Elbows for official table, other than that, a step or 2 back and wrist rule. 

-2 re-racks per side

-Bounce = 2 cups

-Island = 2 cups

-Explosion (same cup) = 3 cups

-Explosion + bounce = 5 cups

-Rebuttal, losing team get a chance to make at least one cup, but if winning team makes both on that last cup, no rebuttal. 

-Heating up/fire

-Celebrity shots are allowed

-Gentlemen touch 

-Finger/blow are allowed (Defense)

I think that's about it...
laugh.gif

Same exact rules we play with. You from CA? 

Here's my Fraternity's house rules, its a combination of both the World BP Tournament rules and our own modifications to make it more competitive.
IMO these are the best rules I've come across, haven't come across a better set of rules. It's a more standardized rule set for more competitive people, takes out all those crappy "NBA Jam" type rules like death cup etc.

-No "On Fire" or "Heating Up"

-No "Islands"

-No Fingering or Blowing

-No "Shoot again if the ball rolls back to you"

-No Death Cup

Regulation

-Cups are PULLED once made (helps makes for no "explosions" etc, all that lame "NBA Jam" %%*)

-Bounces count as 2 cups, Blocking is allowed

-If both partners make a cup on the same turn, they get both balls back to shoot

-Automatic re-racks at 6, 3, 2 (straight line) and 1. Re-racks are automatic and can occur during a teams turn. (ex. One partner shoots first on a 7 cup and makes it, his partner gets to shoot next on a touching 6-rack)

-When the last cup is made on either side game goes into "Rebuttal"

Rebuttals

-The team must "clear" all cups off the table to go into overtime

-Each partner gets to shoot until they miss

-If cups are cleared, you go into overtime

Overtime

-Both sides start with 3 cup rack

-Team who made the "first" last cup gets to shoot first

-When the last cup on either side is made, the game goes into 2nd rebuttal again which can go back into a 2nd overtime and so on.

I definitely urge anyone to try these rules, GUARANTEED you will become a better player because it forces you to be a better individual player without all those other BS crap rules. Very simple and straight-forward.

Here's my Fraternity's house rules, its a combination of both the World BP Tournament rules and our own modifications to make it more competitive.
IMO these are the best rules I've come across, haven't come across a better set of rules. It's a more standardized rule set for more competitive people, takes out all those crappy "NBA Jam" type rules like death cup etc.

-No "On Fire" or "Heating Up"

-No "Islands"

-No Fingering or Blowing

-No "Shoot again if the ball rolls back to you"

-No Death Cup

Regulation

-Cups are PULLED once made (helps makes for no "explosions" etc, all that lame "NBA Jam" %%*)

-Bounces count as 2 cups, Blocking is allowed

-If both partners make a cup on the same turn, they get both balls back to shoot

-Automatic re-racks at 6, 3, 2 (straight line) and 1. Re-racks are automatic and can occur during a teams turn. (ex. One partner shoots first on a 7 cup and makes it, his partner gets to shoot next on a touching 6-rack)

-When the last cup is made on either side game goes into "Rebuttal"

Rebuttals

-The team must "clear" all cups off the table to go into overtime

-Each partner gets to shoot until they miss

-If cups are cleared, you go into overtime

Overtime

-Both sides start with 3 cup rack

-Team who made the "first" last cup gets to shoot first

-When the last cup on either side is made, the game goes into 2nd rebuttal again which can go back into a 2nd overtime and so on.

I definitely urge anyone to try these rules, GUARANTEED you will become a better player because it forces you to be a better individual player without all those other BS crap rules. Very simple and straight-forward.

Most parties i go to have a BP table running.. I'm pretty good at bp so winning all the time gets boring
eyes.gif

Most parties i go to have a BP table running.. I'm pretty good at bp so winning all the time gets boring
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SubyWill

Originally Posted by nyk2010

damn elbows much? �its like a layup with the amount of leaning these guys do.
Wow, if they let me shoot like that I would win that 50K EASY
pimp.gif

How the hell are they gonna let people shoot like that in the "World Series of Beer Pong"????�
mad.gif

My house rules are:

Elbows can't pass the end of the table

2 re-racks per side

Bounce is 2 cups

Island is 2 cups

Same cup is just 2 cups

If it hits the rim of a cup and goes in another it's 2 cups, it doesn't matter how many cups it hits, it's only 2 cups.

If you hit 3 shots in a row (Fire) you get a extra shot.

There is one celebrity shot per side

Guys can only finger and girls can only blow for defense.

Redemption is shoot till you miss, if you make all the cups then each side restarts with 3 cups.
roll.gif
Might have to start using this one

Originally Posted by SubyWill

Originally Posted by nyk2010

damn elbows much? �its like a layup with the amount of leaning these guys do.
Wow, if they let me shoot like that I would win that 50K EASY
pimp.gif

How the hell are they gonna let people shoot like that in the "World Series of Beer Pong"????�
mad.gif

My house rules are:

Elbows can't pass the end of the table

2 re-racks per side

Bounce is 2 cups

Island is 2 cups

Same cup is just 2 cups

If it hits the rim of a cup and goes in another it's 2 cups, it doesn't matter how many cups it hits, it's only 2 cups.

If you hit 3 shots in a row (Fire) you get a extra shot.

There is one celebrity shot per side

Guys can only finger and girls can only blow for defense.

Redemption is shoot till you miss, if you make all the cups then each side restarts with 3 cups.
roll.gif
Might have to start using this one

Island is when there is one cup not touching anything, like out there solo, and theres at least two other cups that are touching. You call island and if you hit that solo cup it counts as two. Each person only gets one chance to call it per game. Thats how we play down here at least. 
Also use one rerack but everything else is pretty much straight up. Depending on the place we'll have rebounds, fingering/blowing, bouncing. 

I'm pretty good. I play with this one chick I'm talking too most of the time and she can hold her own. We wreck !+#+. On mondays theres this aycd beer special at this little bar in miami and our group of friends packs it those days. Most games we ran was 13

Island is when there is one cup not touching anything, like out there solo, and theres at least two other cups that are touching. You call island and if you hit that solo cup it counts as two. Each person only gets one chance to call it per game. Thats how we play down here at least. 
Also use one rerack but everything else is pretty much straight up. Depending on the place we'll have rebounds, fingering/blowing, bouncing. 

I'm pretty good. I play with this one chick I'm talking too most of the time and she can hold her own. We wreck !+#+. On mondays theres this aycd beer special at this little bar in miami and our group of friends packs it those days. Most games we ran was 13

Been playing so much ever since college. Play all the time with cousins and fam too! BTW..for you NTer's..what rules do you guys play by? For example, me and my cousins had a dispute over what happens if both players make it in the same cup. Is there any special rule to that???

Been playing so much ever since college. Play all the time with cousins and fam too! BTW..for you NTer's..what rules do you guys play by? For example, me and my cousins had a dispute over what happens if both players make it in the same cup. Is there any special rule to that???

the feeling after winning the match all on your own with 8 shots made in a row.....i cannot explain it in words.

Back
Top Bottom