Beer Pong?

SMH. This girl I was with all night wanted to be my partner every time I played, she only made one cup the whole night and I went 1-3 
mad.gif

At least he made it up to me
pimp.gif

I don't want a girl to be my partner again tho, unless she's good. I'm too competitive for that 
roll.gif

SMH. This girl I was with all night wanted to be my partner every time I played, she only made one cup the whole night and I went 1-3 
mad.gif

pimp.gif

I don't want a girl to be my partner again tho, unless she's good. I'm too competitive for that 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SubyWill

mad.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
AYO 

Originally Posted by SubyWill

mad.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
AYO 

1ST TIME SEEING IT ACTUALLY PLAYED THIS WEEKEND...MUST SAY I WILL NOT BE GOOD SINCE I DISLIKE THE TASTE OF BEER

1ST TIME SEEING IT ACTUALLY PLAYED THIS WEEKEND...MUST SAY I WILL NOT BE GOOD SINCE I DISLIKE THE TASTE OF BEER

Originally Posted by trhee

Hair in cups ftl
I've actually stopped playing over the past few years because of this. Strange people drinking out of the same cups as you. Ball going on the floor and then into your cup. Hair, grass, dirt, etc
sick.gif

Hair in cups ftl
I've actually stopped playing over the past few years because of this. Strange people drinking out of the same cups as you. Ball going on the floor and then into your cup. Hair, grass, dirt, etc
sick.gif

between the years of 2005 - 2009 i played just about everyday... people couldn't see me in beer pong... people would literally get upset when i showed up to the party because they knew i'd run the table.. haven't played since i moved out to Texas, but i really wanna play again see if i still got it...

between the years of 2005 - 2009 i played just about everyday... people couldn't see me in beer pong... people would literally get upset when i showed up to the party because they knew i'd run the table.. haven't played since i moved out to Texas, but i really wanna play again see if i still got it...

Me and my girl went 9-0 @ a party on Saturday ... Had to retire because I couldnt stand str8 anymore

Me and my girl went 9-0 @ a party on Saturday ... Had to retire because I couldnt stand str8 anymore

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Hair in cups ftl
sick.gif

oh brother.. 
eyes.gif

Hair in cups ftl
sick.gif

oh brother.. 
eyes.gif

man i cant stand the dudes that are way into beer pong like it sounds like alot of yall are. nothings worse than those dudes at the table all night yelling and bro-ing out and high fiving and getting in arguments and not talking to a single girl. beer pong is alright when you play with just your homies before going to a party but so many dudes take it so damn serious.

man i cant stand the dudes that are way into beer pong like it sounds like alot of yall are. nothings worse than those dudes at the table all night yelling and bro-ing out and high fiving and getting in arguments and not talking to a single girl. beer pong is alright when you play with just your homies before going to a party but so many dudes take it so damn serious.

Originally Posted by proper english

Hair in cups ftl
sick.gif

oh brother.. 
eyes.gif
thats cause people dont know better than to 1. not stack cups so %+!@ from the bottom of one doesnt end up in another and 2. use a damn rinse cup for the balls. those 2 lil steps make this whole argument moot.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

the hell are you babbling about?
1. you're obviously hitting up the wrong parties. 
laugh.gif

2. why do you care if OTHER dudes dont talk to the females? more for you, right? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom