***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

I guess Ross was backstage trying to break a sweat before the fight :rofl:

Last edited:
charlamaine is so damn corny

Charlamaine just wreckless with the mouth and pretty much says what he wants, he keeps it real. But he know he ain't about dat life which is why he hit the 40 yard dash when Busta Rhymes homies came to rough him up at the station :lol:

oh that was bustas dudes? boi got outta dodge quick... they were about to put the paws on him

Yea supposedly he said somethin wreckless bout Busta linking up with YMCMB, so the homies had to come check him. I respect the fact that he admits he ran and didnt want no problems :lol:

Yea supposedly he said somethin wreckless bout Busta linking up with YMCMB, so the homies had to come check him. I respect the fact that he admits he ran and didnt want no problems :lol:

I don't think it was Busta's homies, that was never confirmed

and who is going to fight 4 or 5 dudes at once anyway? :rolleyes

video is hilarious though, chasing him down and still asking for a drop :lol:

I don't think it was Busta's homies, that was never confirmed
and who is going to fight 4 or 5 dudes at once anyway? :rolleyes
video is hilarious though, chasing him down and still asking for a drop :lol:

Yea Charlimaine confirmed it a few days after it happened on the show that it was Busta's homies. He even asked DJ Envy why didn't he call his goons :lol:

Just like them same Zoe's get paid to be down with Ricky, the same Zoe's will be paid to get down with an other rapper. Kill that noise.
Let's keep it real Gunplay is a glorified cokehead. You don't get no respect for getting into a scuffle. Like have y'all ever been in the streets for real? Or y'all just speaking on **** cause it's cool to do over the internet?

u clearly lost about the Haitian community down here

ROSS OR GUNPLAY DONT PAY NO ZOES TO RUN WITH THEM!

Its more of a religion, family, loyalty thing. Ross was like this ever since he was with Trick,Trina, & Slip N Slide and wearing jerseys with no facial hair

He looks out for them cause thats his fam

Gucci Pucci & E Class as long as they running wit Ross & MMG they good

Sep 30 2012 1:56 PM EDT 11,351
BET Responds To 'Unfortunate' Awards Show Violence
Network still plans to air the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards despite violence during Saturday night's taping.
By Rob Markman

ATLANTA — What was meant to be a day of hip-hop celebration turned ugly after violence erupted backstage at the taping for the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards in Atlanta.
According to reports and accounts given to MTV News, it appears that members of Rick Ross' and Young Jeezy's respective camps got into a scuffle backstage in the Atlanta Civic Center, where the show was being pre-taped. There are also accounts of a separate incident between members of 50 Cent's G-Unit crew and Ross' Maybach Music squad. Various witnesses claim that shots were fired in the parking lot outside, but police told TMZ.com that it doesn't appear that that is the case. While details remain unclear, BET released a statement about the incident.

Read more about the clash between Rick Ross' Maybach Music, Young Jeezy and G-Unit at the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards

"BET Networks works very hard to bring the best in entertainment to the city of Atlanta. For the past 7 years BET has celebrated the true art form of Hip Hop. Due to some misjudgment of select attendees, it is unfortunate that certain incidents took place," the statement read, not identifying any parties said to be involved in the incident. "BET Networks does not condone any type of violence. Local authorities are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible."

The network still plans to air the show on Tuesday, October 9.

In a video posted on hip-hop site Worldstar.com, MMG MC Gunplay can be seen in a fight with an unidentified man, before he is pepper sprayed.

See photos of 50 Cent, Wiz Khalifa, T.I. and more at the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards red carpet

New York DJ Funkmaster Flex, among others, took to Twitter Saturday night to give an account of the incident. "Jeezy and Rick Ross just had words backstage!! Pushing and shoving," Flex wrote. "Shots fired in parking lot!!! Gunman arrested!!!"

Last edited:
man im all for people believing rappers running towns, but every and i mean every rapper pays the goons of america to do shows, with either love or bread, depends on who. Rappers like yo gotti, jeezy, ross most likely pay in hanging out with the top shottas, making them look good for the groupies or the younger dudes. Where cats like wiz, wale, or jcole pay just straight cash, may not be them but they managers pay up. Tupac was paying the dudes he hung out with in NY and when he stopped because of the case, he got shot.

Last edited:
u clearly lost about the Haitian community down here
ROSS OR GUNPLAY DONT PAY NO ZOES TO RUN WITH THEM!
Its more of a religion, family, loyalty thing. Ross was like this ever since he was with Trick,Trina, & Slip N Slide and wearing jerseys with no facial hair
He looks out for them cause thats his fam
Gucci Pucci & E Class as long as they running wit Ross & MMG they good

How can you talk about "loyalty" and "Trick" when it comes to Ross? The same guy who fell for the okie doke from a random reporter and talked mad **** about Trick.

If you don't believe cats out here are eating off Ross, then it is you my friend who is clearly lost about what's going on down here.

where is Meek in all this?

no one is trying to see any wild philly N's in all this.

2012: the year of the game being so thirsty for beef that any confrontation gets blown out of proportion.​

Pusha vs. Wayne​

Cole vs. Diggy​

Drake vs. Common​

Drake vs. Chris Brown​

ASAP Rocky vs. SGP​

Nothing will come of this​

I don't know why people think we will get anything close to Nas/Jay or Big/Pac ever again​

Nas and Jay...i would love that.
But Pac and B.I.G. was Pac being mad because he thought his old friend has something to do with his robbery and shooting and they were both eventually murdered. I don't think anyone wants that again man. Except the media :smh:

Probation or not Meek isn't gonna touch this. Too much politics in the game for that crew vs crew beef like back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom