***Beef 2012 Vol Deeper Than Rap: G Unit's BOTCHED Jumping Of Gunplay, Rozay Vs Jeezy, Stalley Vs, M

Why did this thread jump 7 pages?

edit:
2yo93et.gif

Last edited:
Why did this thread jump 7 pages?
Ross and Meek and Wale and Stalley and DJ Khaled and Gunplay got into a Battle Royal with 50 Cent and his unwavering, loyal cascade of weed rollers, yes men and hype men earlier today

Jeezy may or not have been involved

Shoulders were clapped

Wale got smacked

Ross and Meek and Wale and Stalley and DJ Khaled and Gunplay got into a Battle Royal with 50 Cent and his unwavering, loyal cascade of weed rollers, yes men and hype men earlier today​

Jeezy may or not have been involved​

Shoulders were clapped​

Wale got smacked​

yo..if this is true...:rofl:

Ross and Meek and Wale and Stalley and DJ Khaled and Gunplay got into a Battle Royal with 50 Cent and his unwavering, loyal cascade of weed rollers, yes men and hype men earlier today​

Jeezy may or not have been involved​

Shoulders were clapped​

Wale got smacked​

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My dude said "Martin Luther Deuce King Jr."

woods-stumble-10-4-12.gif

Last edited:
I never understood why people think getting your chain snatched is taking an L. That's some ole crack head mess to me and could happen to anyone. Now if someone makes you take your chain off and hand it to them then that's a different story...

I never understood why people think getting your chain snatched is taking an L. That's some ole crack head mess to me and could happen to anyone. Now if someone makes you take your chain off and hand it to them then that's a different story...
its "capture da flag" mentality.

cuz honesty when you look at a flag, its just big piece of fabric, but da symbolism behind that fabric is so great that you're willing to lay your life on da line

to protect its honor. rap chains are very emblematic to one's honor. thats why you'll hear rappers talk about "ill die for my chain" cuz even though da money

isn't a issue in alot of these cases, da pride and honor is.

its a event when rappers are blessed wit chains from their crew, or they finally have da means to afford one, its a life accomplishment, kinda like taking over

a country and stamping your flag on da shore and proclaiming it yours.

Back
Top Bottom